The most disgusting name ever - Abdi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
Abdi. Why do you guys even use this to refer to Somali men. So much wrong with Somalis just a cursed people. Even when they arrive as immigrants. Abdi alone is not a name it is used as a pre-fix to one of the 99 names of Allah swt. So why do they give up Abdi when they immigrate. What goes wrong? Do you want to be a slave? Do you like being called a slave? Acting all high and mighty you are nothing but a slave!
Lol who uses Arabic names:siilaanyolaugh:
Can’t relate

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
:yacadiim: I was thinking of letting my abs put on some fat. Since THICC is the new trend. What are your thoughts?
LMFAOOOO abs put on somefat to become thickk??? More squats and then more fat on abs to even out the gains and make you appear more thick and yes many guys like that stuff

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
LMFAOOOO abs put on some meat to become thickk. More squats and then more fat on abs to even out the gains and make you appear more thick and yes many guys like that stuff

I already do squats. I have a low body fat %. :siilaanyolaugh: Ninyahow, I don't need more attention. It would scare me.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
I already do squats. I have a low body fat %. :siilaanyolaugh: Ninyahow, I don't need more attention. It would scare me.
ooooh my thoughts are going wild. I can see you already in Yoga pants putting in work as long as you killing those squats and got a nice badonk aint no real man care about you gaining more fat on the abs

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
ooooh my thoughts are going wild. I can see you already in Yoga pants putting in work as long as you killing those squats and got a nice badonk aint no real man care about you gaining more fat on the abs
:mjkkk: I wasn't expecting you to fantasize about Xalimos. It comes as s shock to me. I thought you didn't see them like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending