The Most Common Last Name in Every Country

Apollo

VIP
ACx8JuH.jpg

:hmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’m surprised that Ali is the most common last name in Somalia. I thought it was Abdi or Mohamed.

Last edited:

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
The one for Jordan is a lie:williamswtf:

I don't believe it either. No person has the name "Allah" in it.

The Somali one is also false. It's mostly Abdi or Muhammed.

The Afghani one is mostly "Khan".

Arabs don't use "khan" and Saudi Arabia which is a majority Arab nation uses "khan"?

There is some truth to the map but you can't deny the errors lol.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit

The Somali one is also false. It's mostly Abdi or Muhammed.

The Afghani one is mostly "Khan".

Arabs don't use "khans" and Saudi Arabia which is a majority Arab nation as "khan".

There is some truth to the map but you can't deny the errors lol.
It was probably done by an Islamophobe for whatever reason and to trigger people

Apollo

VIP
How recent is this?

Arabs don't use "khan" and Saudi Arabia which is a majority Arab nation uses "khan"?

Ethnic Omanis also don't use the last name Al Balushi (The Balochi). :icon lol: It is a consequence of South Asian/Indian subcontinental immigration.
The one for Jordan is a lie:williamswtf:
This is bogus, espicially the Jordan one.

Did a bit of digging and the map creator made a typo and meant to type: Abdu-Allah/Abdullah.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
ACx8JuH.jpg

:hmm:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

@Apollo

This is soooooooooooooo fascinating to me walaahi. At the same time disappointing. Hhhhmmm disappointing because my previous theory was Somalis origins are either from Egypt or Yemeni. This map proves it impossible. Last names are very important, it links origins & DNA of human locomotion.

Somalis last names matches with several countries with the name of ALI

Somalia = Ali

Libya = Ali

Eriteria = Ali (which explains its always hard to separate Eriterians & Somalis when I meet them in the streets)

Kuwait = Ali (wow, this connection to this posh, part of Arabs pleases me. I mean for Gods Sake Saudia's common last name is Khan, same as Pakistan)

Bahrani = Ali (another Posh country linked to us Yippie)

Smith is an original name of the anglo Saxon, especially hailing from Britain. It is older than the name "Ali" The migration/locomotion of Britain "smiths" to Australia, America explains how important & determinative last names are as a history of study of the origins of races.

How fascinating . Djibouti & Egypt have Mohammed last names, that describes their links.

Guys we Somalis come from a pure stock of blood. Walaahi if we come together, we could be as rich as Kuwait and Bahran. We are very unique like these countries, we have a natural elitism in us that is unexplainable.

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
@Basra

looool, it is just religion tying them together.

Nigeria is Ibrahim due to North Nigerian Muslims.

@Apollo I disagree Vehemently walaahi!

We have over 20 Muslims countries with different last name. Religion has Zero effects. I believe sincerely we are linked by Tribal/clan association. Wait, let me rephrase, not particularly zero effects, but lets say Islam/religion plays part of the inspiration of the names. Look at Somali clans, some clans use the same last name again and again.

Warsaame = Dhulbahantes

Abdi = MJS

Guled = Habar gidir

etc etc etc

Last edited:
The laandheer Anglo expansion.
A large % of Smiths in the USA are German-Americans that switched their surname from Schmitt to Smith to avoid Anti-German sentiment.

In most scenarios, you'd mistake a German-American for an English-American due to them carrying English names, until they tell you of their German heritage.