The Moryaans of US caught on cam looting like their counterparts in Xamar after Hurricane Harvey

Status
Not open for further replies.
After the devastating hurricane harvey while the cadaans were busy rescuing people from the flooding to safer areas the kneegrows were on rampage looting.

it seems looting is within their genetics that everytime an opportunity comes across the looters from the states act like their cousins in xamar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
After the devastating hurricane harvey while the cadaans were busy rescuing people from the flooding to safer areas the kneegrows were on rampage looting.

it seems looting is within their genetics that everytime an opportunity comes across the looters from the states act like their cousins in xamar.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

C'mon now fam.........theres a time and a place for clan bashing.

C'mon now fam.........theres a time and a place for clan bashing.
What clan bashing are you talking about I only mentioned the similarity between what you see on the video and what happened in xamar? Am wrong to mention that I never named a clan or did I ?

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
what does moryaan mean?
They mean hawiye. Scumbags I know
Learn afSomaali.

It doesn't matter whether he's politician, businessman, ciyaal xaafada, or even a sheekh sxb. To them, anyone who is not ciyaal tuulo or resides in Mugadishu is mooryaan. If you ask anyone else, you are more likely to get the correct definition of the word. The correct definition of the word mooryaan is a bandit or a brigand....one who lives by pillage and robbery, a freebooter, a rapist..etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending