The Melbourne woman who saved a Somali bride from life in a brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the girl & her story.

What happened to all these wealthy well known sheikhs and businessmen in Isley in Nairobi? Don't they help these kind of desperate Somalis? Couldn’t they help her?
Religious people are the most merciless of all people.. I discovered this as a little kid after a jumca prayer..

She should have gone the legal way with a wali on her side. Secondly prostitution is never an excuse no matter what how hard the situation is, she is not starving or anything like that. Thirsting after a foreign man, because of his pocket is greedy and after you don't find what you've expected you remain greedy and sell your body. This is a vicious circle. Some females just like the easy way for money. These girls are all to be blamed for their bad situation.

However the males who come for the females back home as sex tourists, should be all given the death penalty and be stoned. The girls should be encouraged to repent and given some mental health program. Sick people, who defend the behaviour of these girls, will only encourage more prostitution. Bad conditions are never an excuse for crimes, especially a crime, which can destroy whole societies.

Edit: We should work on how to improve the living conditions of females back home, but this whole victimzation will backfire.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There is a difference. The prostitute was sinning against her own soul/nafs. The man was a criminal who ardently sought repentance and wanted to change desperately. The lengths he went to seek forgiveness was not witnessed in his time.

Murderers would still face the punishment in dunya because they took what was not theirs. Huge difference. You can’t bring back life but you can reform drug users, prostitutes etc.

Don’t be disingenuous just to score points.
Zina is worse than murder. Musa pbuh killed a man and then sought repentance.
Have you ever heard of a Prophet who committed zina or has zani ancestors?

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
You didn't get my point. That woman in the hadith was probably a non believer when she was a prostitute. But later changed her ways after she converted. She could've still continued to be a prostitute to "survive" but didn't do that. Not to mention she lived in 7th century desert arabia
under poor circumstances. But here in 2019 we have muslim women since birth selling their bodies. How do they manage to pray salah knowing tomorrow they will sell their bodies to kaffirs?

She was from Bani Israel. Do you think there were no muslim prostitutes back then? They existed. People also committed zina/adultery. We are like Bani Israel which is why they are mentioned so much in the Quran. We will face similar societal problems.

There are Muslim prostitutes all over the world. Whether we choose to acknowledge that or not. We may condemn them, shun them or help and support them. It’s a choice. But you must know most of them do not choose that lifestyle. They are most often victims. There’s exploitation, sex trafficking, all sorts going. When people are desperate they will aim to survive by any means. There should be social services, safety nets in place but there isn’t.

This young girl is no longer suffering because one person stood up and did the right thing. Alhamdulillah.

Probably? The hadith does not say she was a non believer. Merely that she was forgiven.

Where is your daleel for your bold speculation. Will you just claim everything just so you can score points?

According to the scholars she was a prostitute among the people of bani Isreal. No one said she was a non believer to begin with.

So she was a prossy in the evening and a muslimah in the morning? makes so much sense... imagine committing zina is the last thing a pious muslimah does lol

IstarZ

Zina is worse than murder. Musa pbuh killed a man and then sought repentance.
Have you ever heard of a Prophet who committed zina or has zani ancestors?

The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) explained the seven sins that doom a person to Hell in a saheeh hadeeth that was narrated by the two Shaykhs, al-Bukhaari and Muslim, in as-Saheehayn, in which it was narrated that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Avoid the seven sins that doom a person to Hell.” We said: What are they, O Messenger of Allah? He said: “Associating others with Allah (shirk); witchcraft; killing a soul whom Allah has forbidden us to kill, except in cases dictated by Islamic law; consuming orphans’ wealth; consuming riba; fleeing from the battlefield; and slandering chaste, innocent women.”

Although Zina is a major sin, it’s not mentioned as dooming someone to hell.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) explained the seven sins that doom a person to Hell in a saheeh hadeeth that was narrated by the two Shaykhs, al-Bukhaari and Muslim, in as-Saheehayn, in which it was narrated that the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Avoid the seven sins that doom a person to Hell.” We said: What are they, O Messenger of Allah? He said: “Associating others with Allah (shirk); witchcraft; killing a soul whom Allah has forbidden us to kill, except in cases dictated by Islamic law; consuming orphans’ wealth; consuming riba; fleeing from the battlefield; and slandering chaste, innocent women.”

Although Zina is a major sin, it’s not mentioned as dooming someone to hell.
Defending zina and stating its less than murder when a Prophet killed someone and no Prophet ever committed zina.
You should be ashamed of yourself

IstarZ

Defending zina and stating its less than murder when a Prophet killed someone and no Prophet ever committed zina.
You should be ashamed of yourself

Ashamed of quoting hadeeth? Where is your daleel? No prophet ever committed zina is not daleel. Of course, the prophet’s are protected from that because their lineage must remain untainted. You have a vested interested in condemning people, especially women. That’s why you have suspended your senses. I think I have entertained you long enough. May the naxariis you deny to others be granted to you.

She was from Bani Israel. Do you think there were no muslim prostitutes back then? They existed. People also committed zina/adultery. We are like Bani Israel which is why they are mentioned so much in the Quran. We will face similar societal problems.

There are Muslim prostitutes all over the world. Whether we choose to acknowledge that or not. We may condemn them, shun them or help and support them. It’s a choice. But you must know most of them do not choose that lifestyle. They are most often victims. There’s exploitation, sex trafficking, all sorts going. When people are desperate they will aim to survive by any means. There should be social services, safety nets in place but there isn’t.

This young girl is no longer suffering because one person stood up and did the right thing. Alhamdulillah.
She put herself in that suffering. Simple as that

First of all bani israel were worse than muslims today, They would constantly worship their neighbours gods. From one period they where pious the next period they were kaffirs. Also there is no such thing as "muslim prostitute" thats an oxymoron. like gay muslim.

I'm all for helping women in this situation. But you need to understand this. This is in islii aka little muqdishu. Where you can easily find a man to marry. But as soon as they heard america europe australia what comes to their mind? money. These are young girls and girls in their age are very naive and money hungry. This needed to happen so it can serve as a warning to other foolish young girls. My point is mainly focused on women who turn to prostitution by choice. Their bad situation could have been a test from Allah on how they would act. Nabi ibrahim AS was almost burned by his people but he still had faith in Allah at the age of 15.

Tukraq

VIP
Bullshit, no level of poorness should lead to prostitution, i can understand if forced at gun point like the yazidis, but this right here is a choice tbh, any job on the face of the earth and that’s what you pick :bell:

am just wondering those who talk too much about islam and act like hardcore muslims dissecting and dismembering this poor little girl who went thru the cracks for whateva reason. they dont know if she had a family to begin with or if her family also eating the grass due to extreme poverty. they run around with hadiths and all the familiar sheikh this or that said this a 1000yrs ago.
They not open minded about the reality on earth we live in and insist their view point is absolute. Can they come up with a hadith that cures poverty or aids or death since they base everything on religion when even its not applicable. can they stop seeing the gaal doctor,can they leave the gaal land and welfare.

The most hypocritical i often come across,, someone refuse to think independently and logically running with a sword to cut heads off.
Many of us have to live with that on daily bases.
SAD.

Last edited:

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
Yaab !! the level of hostility towards the little girl while being in different to the man who caused all of this is astounding.

The main point behind the hadith about the prostitute and dog was to show the greatness of Allah's rahma towards His slaves and the virtue of being kind and compassionate. Allah mercy encompasses everyone and He will forgive the sins of His slaves no matter how big or small they are as long as His slaves seek forgiveness from Him.

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said:

I heard the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) say: Allah the Almighty said: O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great as it. It was related by at-Tirmidhi

Being a muslim does not equal to not committing sins and people differ in the types of sins they commit but this does not change the fact that Allah has given us an avenue to correct our mistakes ie making tawba for the sins we have committed. It's Allah who forgives and grants people jannah, this girl that some of you are so hostile towards to may enter jannah and you may not so instead of condemning her for her mistakes why not reflect on yours and be humble in how you deal with others.

None of us know the condition of this girl's heart and level of repentance so it's better to focus more on our condition and ensure that we are on the correct path ourselves before we engage in condemnation of others as if we are guaranteed jannah ourselves.

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."(39:53)

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
am just wondering those who talk to much about islam and act like hardcore muslims dissecting and dismembering this poor little girl who went thru the cracks for whateva reason. wthey dont know if she had a family to begin ith or if her family also eating the grass due to extreme poverty. they run around with hadiths and all the familiar sheikh this or that said this a 1000yrs ago.
They not open minded about the reality on earth we live in and insist their view point is absolute. Can they come up with a hadith that cures poverty or aids or death since they base everything on religion when even its not applicable. can they stop seeing the gaal doctor,can they leave the gaal land and welfare.

The most hypocritical i often come across,, someone refuse to think independently and logically running with a sword to cut heads off.
Many of us have to live with that on daily bases.
SAD.
There are women who have 10 children and no husband and go out with imaan to the market or other means other than prostitution and come back home with something to eat.
Wallahi, whoever puts their trust in Allah swt will never be left empty handed and betrayed

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Yaab !! the level of hostility towards the little girl while being in different to the man who caused all of this is astounding.

The main point behind the hadith about the prostitute and dog was to show the greatness of Allah's rahma towards His slaves and the virtue of being kind and compassionate. Allah mercy encompasses everyone and He will forgive the sins of His slaves no matter how big or small they are as long as His slaves seek forgiveness from Him.

Being a muslim does not equal to not committing sins and people differ in the types of sins they commit but this does not change the fact that Allah has given us an avenue to correct our mistakes ie making tawba for the sins we have committed. It's Allah who forgives and grants people jannah, this girl that some of you are so hostile towards to may enter jannah and you may not so instead of condemning her for her mistakes why not reflect on yours and be humble in how you deal with others.

None of us know the condition of this girl's heart and level of repentance so it's better to focus more on our condition and ensure that we are on the correct path ourselves before we engage in condemnation of others as if we are guaranteed jannah ourselves.

Say, "O My servants who have transgressed against themselves [by sinning], do not despair of the mercy of Allah . Indeed, Allah forgives all sins. Indeed, it is He who is the Forgiving, the Merciful."(39:53)
Under Qur'anic Law, a prostitute is to face the death penalty. You want to make an excuse for something Allah swt did not give an excuse for

Last edited:
So she was a prossy in the evening and a muslimah in the morning? makes so much sense... imagine committing zina is the last thing a pious muslimah does lol

Where is your daleel? Your speculations are fruitless.

She was a prostitute that was forgiven. There is no mention of her being a kufr previously.

Stop adding your own spin to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.