The Melbourne woman who saved a Somali bride from life in a brothel

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi this story touched my soul.and heart. Alhamdullilah she has received help. @Samaalic Era shame on you for your coldblooded comments, but I would not expect anything more from a savage Somalian.

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Its her own fault as i have said every time this is posted. She got a quickie marriage from the West for the money rather than marry a working class local. She tried to hustle but got hustled. Listen to your family and the community next time

Finally, you can not integrate prostitutes as they are broken people with no moral compass such as drug users and murderers

Most prostitutes had traumatic childhoods or situations that forced them into prostitution or they became promiscuous to "reclaim" their body.

They can be integrated into society with the right help and they deserve our pity and support.

Prostitute users however, are perverts and exploiters.

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
It is a difficult situation, but compare that to what others endure which is far worse. Losing limbs,torture and other horrific things that people go through.

Some men make the excuse that they must sell drugs to make living and that logic is the same as a woman selling herself.

Also, most women if divorced, are helped by her family but she clearly is not recieving any help from them and probably cut ties to marry this guy which has lead her to where she is today.

Finally, you can not integrate prostitutes as they are broken people with no moral compass such as drug users and murderers

I guess you haven’t heard the story of the prostitute who attained Jannah because of her moral compass?

The likes of you whom are devoid of compassion and understanding are the real problem in this world.

@AussieHustler

Well said Aussie, these girls need to be careful, no matter where they are in the world.

If she had her elders present and he had his present, he couldn't pull this hit and run trick on her.

Islamic rules are there to protect us.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Most prostitutes had traumatic childhoods or situations that forced them into prostitution or they became promiscuous to "reclaim" their body.

They can be integrated into society with the right help and they deserve our pity and support.

Prostitute users however, are perverts and exploiters.
Then you would have to reform all types of broken people and ruin normal peoples lives. Drug users, prostitutes and others who are engaged in self harm pose a long term threat to society. If they are to be integrated into society, they must be put on a register and not allowed to marry without government consent.

Otherwise, this would be injustice to those who never gave in and endure their struggles and kept their imaan and Islam

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
I guess you haven’t heard the story of the prostitute who attained Jannah because of her moral compass?

The likes of you whom are devoid of compassion and understanding are the real problem in this world.
You quote hadith out of context to justify her behaviour while trying to throw her problems onto innocent people and establish broken families.

@Jaydaan

Most of these guys are married men who have wives and children in the diaspora and they exploit poor girls the same age as their daughters and disappear, they need to be named and shamed and forced to pay child welfare to these mothers that others will never be tempted to do the same and be forced to go to Bangkok and seek prostitutes there.
So you want people to seek prostitutes in bangkok instead of somalis.
Suprising. I would assume you would be against all forms of taking disadvantage of women period

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
So you want people to seek prostitutes in bangkok instead of somalis.
Suprising. I would assume you would be against all forms of taking disadvantage of women period
The woman cut her ties to her family and became a prostitute. Yet, they expect a innocent Somali man to marry and shoulder her dumb life choices

The woman cut her ties to her family and became a prostitute. Yet, they expect a innocent Somali man to marry and shoulder her dumb life choices
I dont know her. But i know dhaqan somali. I believe you. No family would abandon their daughter like that. Maybe a son.
Even the somali drunkard doesnt want any business with someone like that.
Whats worse is the attention she wanta

Naming wont work. The man will just say we are divorced, but im supporting my child. Strangers cant force him to do anything nor do they want to get involved in this. Everyday men abandon their kids.

There is a difference between abandoning a woman and child who have money and opportunities and abandoning a poor penniless maskina back home who is easily manipulated and was only married for sex.

Sex tourists need to be shamed.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Wallahi billahi Somalian men those dirty FOBs I feel bad for them not able to get a girl but vacation marriage is not the way. They are fucking worse than SHIA Persians who practice the Mutah, yacni temporary marriage.

Im just saying that there are always a way out. She could have went to family. The masjiid. Her tribe. Social service. She seems like she choose.
Waxa la yiri hadaad dhimineysid dhuufka waa laa iiska tirtira.
If she went to the masjiid and aaid im sleeping in a brothel the whole jamaca would build a house for her. La shaka

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
There is a difference between abandoning a woman and child who have money and opportunities and abandoning a poor penniless maskina back home who is easily manipulated and was only married for sex.

Sex tourists need to be shamed.
She thought she could use him but ended up getting used in the end. Somali women back home are either pious or garbage like her

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
You quote hadith out of context to justify her behaviour while trying to throw her problems onto innocent people and establish broken families.

Out of context? Did you not say prostitutes have no moral compass? How is it one was granted Jannah if that’s the case?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts