The media hates black familes?

Yep, very rarely do they show black couples, even though in real life a lot of Black people are married to fellow black people.

I role my eyes now when I see an interracial couple on screen such as adverts ect, because a part of me feels there is an agenda. Seeing white couples is the norm, yet black families are presented as rare or dysfunctional. What message are they subliminally sending to young black boys and girls?

Molotoff

Supreme Bosniak Geeljire
VIP
The media hates the white family. They are promoting race mixing in commercials, its always a couple where the man is black and the woman white.

Apollo

VIP
The media hates the white family. They are promoting race mixing in commercials, its always a couple where the man is black and the woman white.

I think it is virtue signalling, just like many companies also show stuff on how they are environmentally friendly, use green energy, ''support local farmer'', fair trade, ''sustainable farming'' etc.

To make consumers think that they are good guys and spend their money there. It probably works or otherwise not that many companies would do it.

Umm-al-Dhegdheeriyaa

Run and I’ll catch you and eat you alive
Black people(especially African Americans) are being brainwashed so much, I genuinely don’t think slavery has even ended for them, on a psychological level. They are free but aren’t free, if that makes sense. They are constantly reminded of who they are and what they stand for. If blacks progress in the American society, whites wouldn’t be in power or their power and influence wouldn’t be that much.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
It’s because if you mix you lose your culture and have no real identity so your more prone to accept what the rules the ruling elite want to implement. For example if you have a strong culture your most likely not going to accept many of these ideologies that promote homosexuality, transgenderism and the drag queen fuckery, however if you have no culture that means you have no identity and you have no people who you can connect with so all you have is to look forward to the future.

And in America black men make most of the homosexuals since they implemented feminism and the welfare system that removed the fathers from the home, so that’s why you see the dysfunction and the high crime rate.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
No......its really: black people hate black people. That's why every Madow guy, who makes it in a sport or music, jumps for the nearest white woman.......and why black women, go to the ends of the earth to keep and hold a relationship she has, with the one white man who decided to give her a go.

Last edited:

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
No......its really: black people hate black people. That's why ever Madow guy, who makes it in a sport or music, jumps for the nearest white woman.......and why black women, go to the ends of the earth to keep and hold a relationship she has, with the one white man who decided to give her a go.
Because they are being brainwashed by the media. Blacks in America are the most miskeen people ever. Everyone hates them but never say it to their face due to the civil rights movement in the 60's.

The western world will never be their home, and the worst part is that they don't know where home is.

Apollo

VIP
Because they are being brainwashed by the media. Blacks in America are the most miskeen people ever. Everyone hates them but never say it to their face due to the civil rights movement in the 60's.

The western world will never be their home, and the worst part is that they don't know where home is.

They are 15-25% Northwest European & 1% Native American and they have been in America before (since 1500s) than the majority of White Americans who got recent migrant ancestry from the 1800s/1900s - Trump's grandparents are Euro migrants.

Don't see the point of them moving back to Africa.

Timo Jareer and proud

2nd Emir of the Akh Right Movement
They are 15-25% Northwest European & 1% Native American and they have been in America before (since 1500s) than the majority of White Americans who got recent migrant ancestry from the 1800s/1900s.

Don't see the point of them moving back to Africa.
It's fucked up. You are 100% correct yet these asshole Irish/Scottish decedents treat them like shit in their own country. From Police beatings to the Media. It's honestly really sad.

No......its really: black people hate black people. That's why every Madow guy, who makes it in a sport or music, jumps for the nearest white woman.......and why black women, go to the ends of the earth to keep and hold a relationship she has, with the one white man who decided to give her a go.
But not really, the average black is dating/married to a black, I see black couples everywhere here

Apollo

VIP
But not really, the average black is dating/married to a black, I see black couples everywhere here

I hear it's mainly the AA guys who date/marry out, while AA women often want black men, causing major problems due to imbalance of available partners.

Trending

Latest posts