The man that controls the Horn Of Africa!

The man that controls the Horn Of Africa is a white man called Matt Bryden. I didnt even know who he was until a couple of weeks ago. His apparently married to a Somali woman and have 3 kids with her and speaks Somali fluently.

He got thrown out of Somalia with along with his news company called Sahan. And strangely some Somali politicians are defending him for reasons unknown to me and others say that he have alot of east african politicians in his pocket. You judge and ask yourselves why would a white foreigner leave his comfortable life and start a company in Africa dealing with the internal politics there.

Last edited:
Somalian will never take responsibility for their errors and shortcomings.. :mindblown:

This guy has a think thank called Sahan nothing more nothing less.. that's it...

Somalian will never take responsibility for their errors and shortcomings.. :mindblown:

This guy has a think thank called Sahan nothing more nothing less.. that's it...
Caadi iska dhig sxb, you know that this dude antics wouldnt work in SL and PL, but southern Somalia has a fragile goverment with alot of competing sides, and that makes it easy for people with resources to influence.

And what he did to Somalia and Eritrea his trying to it against Ethiopia, and from what i have gathered, he seems to be the ones the mainstream media talk to when they want to discuss east Africa.

Dont you think the same could happen in SL, of he tried to turn Samaroon and Harti against your goverment?

alien

📍outer space
VIP

somali not somalian. what is a somalian??
giphy.gif

Caadi iska dhig sxb, you know that this dude antics wouldnt work in SL and PL, but southern Somalia has a fragile goverment with alot of competing sides, and that makes it easy for people with resources to influence.

And what he did to Somalia and Eritrea his trying to it against Ethiopia, and from what i have gathered, he seems to be the ones the mainstream media talk to when they want to discuss east Africa.

Dont you think the same could happen in SL, of he tried to turn Samaroon and Harti against your goverment?

He is married to a lander from Canada, so if I go with the same conspiracy it would sound like something like this:

"Since he is married to a lander he most be trying to brake up Somalia."

He didnt even make a research ninka, he went straight away to defend cadaanka😂😂

Somalian have a inferity complex when they blame all of their problems on one white dude, not any army, just one dude!

People has to have a mentality change, nothing is gonna change for the better if everybody is playing the blame game. ..

He is married to a lander from Canada, so if I go with the same conspiracy it would sound like something like this:

"Since he is married to a lander he most be trying to brake up Somalia."
No i dont even care about that or think thats the case. Since Somali women dont rule any part of Somalia why would i think that sxb😂

Somalis might disagree on politics but the days we wished death upon eachother is long gone💯

I was just shocked to find out about this man and the somalis that work for him.

Somalian have a inferity complex when they blame all of their problems on one white dude, not any army, just one dude!

People has to have a mentality change, nothing is gonna change for the better if everybody is playing the blame game. ..
Stop the deflection waryaa, why are you acting as if other foreign countries interfare with eachothers affairs😂 doesnt China, Russia or US accuse eaother of interferance arent they inferior aswell🧐

Last edited:

And why do you keep use Somalian? Soomaali matihid miyaa? Are you a sheegato?🧐

classic Somalilanders. hates on Somalia for everything because they can't get independence

giphy.gif

Bruh I'm not hating here I'm just stating that fellow Somalis should stop blaming foreigners on our problems and try to tackle them instead of saying this and that person is coming for us.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

I read the article so I know what's in it and I can defend him on that note but you jumped to his defense really quick because he's a white man married to Somalilander. So the one with an inferiority complex towards whites is you.

alien

📍outer space
VIP
Bruh I'm not hating here I'm just stating that fellow Somalis should stop blaming foreigners on our problems and try to tackle them instead of saying this and that person is coming for us.
I am hating on you cause you are calling Somalis "Somalians."

call us by our actual name

I read the article so I know what's in it and I can defend him on that note but you jumped to his defense really quick because he's a white man married to Somalilander. So the one with an inferiority complex towards whites is you.
Its wierd walaahi, the dude isnt even muslim, and nobody cares or even mentioned her in the tweets i posted, i dont get it is the dude an honorable Somalilander🧐

Horta is he married to your close relative or something with the way you’re defending this guy lmao

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
The man that controls the Horn Of Africa is a white man called Matt Bryden. I didnt even know who he was until a couple of weeks ago. His apparently married to a Somali woman and have 3 kids with her and speaks Somali fluently.

He got thrown out of Somalia with along with his news company called Sahan. And strangely some Somali politicians are defending him for reasons unknown to me and others say that he have alot of east african politicians in his pocket. You judge and ask yourselves why would a white foreigner leave his comfortable life and start a company in Africa dealing with the internal politics there.

Unrelated but isn’t his wife from somaliland?

Trending