The man that controls the Horn Of Africa!

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
any cadaan person who has way too much interest in somalis and somalia is shady in my eyes
I.M Lewis?

1628072886905.png
\\

Somalian will never take responsibility for their errors and shortcomings.. :mindblown:

This guy has a think thank called Sahan nothing more nothing less.. that's it...
Yeah a think tank that pits clans against eachother😂 if this dude did that in SL or PL yall wouldnt be this supportive of him💯

One man with a think-tank and a state actor is not the same.
And why is he persona non grata in Somalia😂 and why is his ”think tank” banned in Somalia? And why does Eritrea and now Ethiopia hate his guts😂 no one is disliked this much without doing nothing.
I know that Rashid Abdi works for him along with other Somali minions are you one of them😂 cause this is irrational how much you’re defending him sxb🧐

It’s not just his Sahan thinktank, he is a one of the players, all those supposedly Somali soldiers who died fighting in Tigray, guess which source did the UN use, we all know it’s fake news that the opposition latched on to discredit farmaajo, but this think tank was posting reports with no evidence and proof and one of their writers rashid abdi kept using qabilist languages, so if it’s a legitimate think tank why is it using misinformation and divisive language

Why I’m very hopeful for the future, the Somalis now can suss out any shady players, rashid abdi and Matt Bryden are unsettled by somalis calling them out on twitter, they had to get one of their paid politicians to defend them

And why is he persona non grata in Somalia😂 and why is his ”think tank” banned in Somalia? And why does Eritrea and now Ethiopia hate his guts😂 no one is disliked this much without doing nothing.
I know that Rashid Abdi works for him along with other Somali minions are you one of them😂 cause this is irrational how much you’re defending him sxb🧐

Why are you guys slaughtering me I just said that we should not give this guy so much power..

Why are you guys slaughtering me I just said that we should not give this guy so much power..
But the thing is this dude seems to have power. He doesnt seem like the average joe who went to Africa to help its people, he has an interest and an boss he works for. He undermines goverments in east Africa 24/7, and in Africa thats a dangerous thing since people dont hesitate to pick up arms to fight. Were is he getting the money to even have employees since no Somali or east Africa is subscribing to his shit journal🧐

I cant hate on him. Somalis are dumb as fvck and are so obsessed with abil and lack any national pride or togetherness that its easy for this white man to play them of each other. And they will never take responsibility for it and always blame others. Somehow the whole world is plotting against them they will tell you

But the thing is this dude seems to have power. He doesnt seem like the average joe who went to Africa to help its people, he has an interest and an boss he works for. He undermines goverments in east Africa 24/7, and in Africa thats a dangerous thing since people dont hesitate to pick up arms to fight. Were is he getting the money to even have employees since no Somali or east Africa is subscribing to his shit journal🧐
Who else the European Union, all his funds comes from ngo and the European Union

loool you think the average somali went from the west to help others only?

As long as there is no concrete evidence then it's just speculation, I'll be the first to call him out if I saw concrete evidence that he is doing something shady.

It's not like this guy has an military junta that is destabilising the Horn or he is giving arms to a rebel group...

He is a dude behind a desk just like I'm right now.

I cant hate on him. Somalis are dumb as fvck and are so obsessed with abil and lack any national pride or togetherness that its easy for this white man to play them of each other. And they will never take responsibility for it and always blame others. Somehow the whole world is plotting against them they will tell you
Isnt the same the americans are saying against the russians? That the russians interfare with their politics? And arent the chinese saying the same thing about the americans? Why is it wrong for somalis to speak up as other nations do?

Sxb honestly i think you need to read up on Somalia, there arent any qabil fighting, and there hasnt been a major qabil war since 91. What we lack is statesmen, strong institutets and no foreign interferance.

As long as there is no concrete evidence then it's just speculation, I'll be the first to call him out if I saw concrete evidence that he is doing something shady.

It's not like this guy has an military junta that is destabilising the Horn or he is giving arms to a rebel group...

He is a dude behind a desk just like I'm right now.
We in the 21th centery sxb, a computer and a desk is all you need to start a war especialy in Africa, the genocide in Rwanda was started from a radio station. Ofcourse the enmity was there, but the rallying and hatemongering began from there.

and since Somalia is fragile right now, this people are dangerous to the country and its people.

Trending