The man Duchess adores has gone too far, he has sold his soul to the devil. Naclatulah calayk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
First of people have to realize that he's a politician in Canada, Canada has straight, gay, bisexual, transgender, trisexual citizens. A politician is serving every citizen, he can't pick and choose. He's doing a wonderful job by including every citizen. Everyone matters.

P.s

@EedoMenace when he becomes prime minister I will make sure that you're the first neef to be banned from entering Canada, :lolbron:

tumblr_oh9eaiFbzK1tq4of6o1_400.gif

But but but I'll show him my Somali-spot name, as a trans :chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Larry the liar what do you want? Orad ciyaalka o sheekay

Don't bother addressing this compromised brother of ours. The man flying on budget airlines in the Far East aimlessly. This is how it became for him after smoking a lased Ganja in Hurontario st

Is that Abdi Johnson's wedding? How come I wasn't invited?

These are the people who voted for him to get him into parliament. How many times has he been to Dixon or to the mosques?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Lol @EedoMenace why are you so disgusted by this? Isn't that name and display pic basically your way of coming out as trans? You should be happy to see a prominent Somali politician supporting your LGBT community.:icon lol:

Rebel Media made a long video about Ahmed Hussen and was praising him for being a defender of Western values and for being Anti-CAIR. They were very excited of his appointment

I will not speculate on Ahmed Hussein's beliefs but he is not your typical Somali.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Rebel Media made a long video about Ahmed Hussen and was praising him for being a defender of Western values and for being Anti-CAIR. They were very excited of his appointment

I will not speculate on Ahmed Hussein's beliefs but he is not your typical Somali.

Rebel Media is fake news.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
They showed many clips of his Western values loving position.

How are they fake? They are not news. They say so themselves.
They're bullshit artists. Remember they insisted that the mentally ill Somali guy in Ottawa who killed his sister was an honour killing? Or that the Quebec mosque shoot was perpetrated by a Muslim extremist. They're the fakest news of all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts