The man Duchess adores has gone too far, he has sold his soul to the devil. Naclatulah calayk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
IMG_3244.JPG

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Hes a mug. He says hes Muslim yet he supports battymans. May Allah humiliate him.

A bunch of angry Somali haters, many living in sweltering corrugated tin shacks back in Somalia or in welfare-subsidized houses abroad, will now start attacking this very successful man on social media. They're going to accuse him of "betraying" his values. But they need to realize he's not there to represent Somali or Muslim values, but Canadian values. Embodying those values is what made him so successful in the first place. He lives in a big house in the suburb and is a federal minister of one of the world's most successful countries. He achieved all of this despite coming to Canada at the age of 16, a refugee boy with zero connections to the country beforehand. The Canadian tolerance and acceptance that welcomed him is the same one that fuels the PRIDE celebrations. Of course he should celebrate that.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
:damn:

he's doing what he gotta do to become prime minister :mjcry:

Don't you guys have "he must be born in Canada" in your constitution?

I know the first PM was Scottish born

Nvm! you guys don't have a constitution

Some idiotic thing called "charter of rights ":camby:

Canada will be the first country to allow siblings to marry. They are so unhinged in the name of tolerance that they'll do that

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Don't you guys have "he must be born in Canada" in your constitution?

I know the first PM was Scottish born

Nvm! you guys don't have a constitution

Some idiotic thing called "charter of rights ":camby:

Canada will be the first country to allow siblings to marry. They are so unhinged in the name of tolerance that they'll do that

the vast majority of our first prime ministers weren't born in Canada

How is attending a parade akin to selling one's soul? :dead:
He's supporting the same people who helped him become who he is today, can't argue with that :manny:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
First of people have to realize that he's a politician in Canada, Canada has straight, gay, bisexual, transgender, trisexual citizens. A politician is serving every citizen, he can't pick and choose. He's doing a wonderful job by including every citizen. Everyone matters.

P.s

@EedoMenace when he becomes prime minister I will make sure that you're the first neef to be banned from entering Canada, :lolbron:

@EedoMenace

Did he lose his soul before becoming the tahariib minister? Or did he lose his soul in this photo opp?

I'm just trying to find where the transaction was deemed completed for his soul.
:mindblown:

Btw, if you're replying from an Iphone remember that Tim Cook is LGBT.

:mybusiness:

MJs will do anything to save face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending