The major reason why I kicked out my Somali girlfriend out of my condo

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
bro you lost your balls the day you allowed her to talk like that but luckily regained them when you threw her out,

you are not making sense

Yes I am. You are lying and "conveniently" pretending I am not making sense in order to cover up.

You say your wife makes more than you and you mock someone for thinking it matters. Yet by your own admission, you stay late at work to avoid your wife's harassment. That's very unethical that you would set other people up for marital unhappiness just to flex on an anonymous forum. You would have to be very naïve to not suspect a connection between the two posts below:

No one cares. S*** my wife earns more than me and I get paid well. I pay for everything and she gets to keep her money.

Big deal

man I have tried everything. Listening, positive reinforcement. Gratitude building, trying to fix issues everything. But every single day my woman is complaining and whining about every single thing.

S*** it’s so bad sometimes I prefer to stay at work late.

Man what does a man do?

Yes I am. You are lying and "conveniently" pretending I am not making sense in order to cover up.

You say your wife makes more than you and you mock someone for thinking it matters. Yet by your own admission, you stay late at work to avoid your wife's harassment. That's very unethical that you would set other people up for marital unhappiness just to flex on an anonymous forum. You would have to be very naïve to not suspect a connection between the two posts below:

also quote:

Nah I am not into the mocking business. But a man who earns a lot should not be insecure about his wife earning more. Seriously.

my wife does not harrass me sahib. Just the usual complains wives generally do. I learnt to tune it out. Filter the important stuff out.

my issue with the op was the thinking that she can’t take his money. Now she is girlfriend material Akhas but in Islam the woman has a right to a husband money and the husband has no right to her money.

Tough but hey rules are rules

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
No one cares. Shit my wife earns more than me and I get paid well. I pay for everything and she gets to keep her money.

Big deal
I used to be you till my neurons aligned properly. I don't think I can get into a serious relationship with a partner whose net income surpasses mine anymore.

Trending