The major reason why I kicked out my Somali girlfriend out of my condo

Don't allow yourself to go through that next time. If she cared about you she would have contributed or at least changed her spending habits. Next time try to marry the woman before moving in with her. She'll probably value you more.

Oh yh? thats crazy bro, really? damn, oh wow, damn thats tuff my man,, wow i cant believe that.
Very intresting story thanks for sharing
EP9T0f1WoAA2mpm

Last edited:

Toriye

Sheekhaagu waa kuma?
Find you a proper Somali woman that doesn't ask questions and is obedient. Westernized Somalis are no good.

Madd

Maddd!!!!!
So she was making more money than you, akhi no disrespect but that relationship was doomed from the beginning. Especially a somali women. :holeup:

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
Don't allow yourself to go through that next time. If she cared about you she would have contributed or at least changed her spending habits. Next time try to marry the woman before moving in with her. She'll probably value you more.
Marriage isn't feasible in the west. She would probably clean me out and take my pension.

No one cares. S*** my wife earns more than me and I get paid well. I pay for everything and she gets to keep her money.

Big deal

also quote:

man I have tried everything. Listening, positive reinforcement. Gratitude building, trying to fix issues everything. But every single day my woman is complaining and whining about every single thing.

S*** it’s so bad sometimes I prefer to stay at work late.

Man what does a man do?

Trending

Latest posts