The main reason Puntlanders are obsessed with Somaliland

Bosaaso port was not given the rights to export, but Berbera. It seems there is a major political relation between SL and UAE. If all the containers and livestock will be moved to Berbera and considering Bosaaso was the base of our life supply, you can expect what our state and future will look like."

Uae is the majority shareholder of berbera for 30 years . It would make sense for them to have berbera as their go to, and sabotage bosaso.

Major political relation my ass.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
UAE is great nation helped Somalis many times. But guys you should understand the following:

1- Bossaso new port space didnt finish yet from PL side. as I remember they reach nek-fish.
2- PL parliament ban is great sign to our traders to move south and Djibouti to bring Goods for them, This move was part of PL war against Jeegaan. Because of peace Agreement since 2003 and 2007 with them we lost much.
3- Deni Government still waiting DP World to hire the new representative that replace the old one died by Somalidiid Al-kabab( SL proxy)
4- What I know is SL was behind the killing DP representative to stop bossaso port.
5- PL next 5 years building new ports (Garcaad from turkey,Eyl from China, Lassqouri in the process)
6-PL will soon be the main hub for fish market in Horn of Africa, Lately Ethiopia & PL sign trade agreement that boost PL economy to new levels.
7-PL Airports will be upgrade specially bossaso second phase , Garowe second phase, Galkayo new airport, Badhan,bocaame and last buuhoodle.

PL Dani is moving great step to breakdown Jeegaan and as citizen we are behind him 100%.

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Seems like ever since President Deni, put 200% tariff on goods from Somaliland, we've been getting constant shuuban, from our Reer Waqoyi friends.

That was a great decision by the Deni administration. As we can see, its clearly working. The thing is, these lot are running out of money, and this incredibly high tariff by Puntland, is making their situation even more dire.

As for our "rather dim" relatives, cheerleading for Samosas, keep at it. Bunch of dumb losers, that can't do a damn thing. Six years, they've had Jubbaland: with Puntlands guidance, and Kikuyu muscle, yet still cant set foot outside of Kismayo. Waa iska xolo.

As annoying as Marehans are, at least they get the job done, waa raag.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@Abdalla pay no attention to him. Berbera's exports have basically fallen off a cliff ever since 2017 when the Arabs took over. Meanwhile Bosaso has been fairly stable. If I had to guess the cause is that Djibouti is eating into Berbera's market share. Somaliland made a huge mistake when they signed over their most important economic asset. Bosaso overtook Berbera sometime in 2017.

:ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn:

kpadgV6.png

7f4SnOd.png

Source: http://www.fsnau.org/downloads/Market-Data-Update-May-2019.pdf
Straight numbers. @Abdurahman_somali @SirLancelLord @diaby @Baboon @Gucci mane analyze this.

@Abdalla pay no attention to him. Berbera's exports have basically fallen off a cliff ever since 2017 when the Arabs took over. Meanwhile Bosaso has been fairly stable. If I had to guess the cause is that Djibouti is eating into Berbera's market share. Somaliland made a huge mistake when they signed over their most important economic asset. Bosaso overtook Berbera sometime in 2017.

:ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn::ohdamn:

kpadgV6.png

7f4SnOd.png

Source: http://www.fsnau.org/downloads/Market-Data-Update-May-2019.pdf

Good to see someone accepts the challenge, but unfortunely your response is very unacademic and doesn't refer to the parlamient session at all.

First of all, the numbers for 2017 are estimates for the first half of the year and guesstimates for the second one, hence you can't use them as reliable numbers. The same issue seems to the case for 2018-2019, since there is no primary source to be found, in contrast to the years pre 2017, which are all well documentated at least for SL.

Here is the source, that numbers for 2017 are not reliable statistics:
https://books.google.de/books?id=T-...&q=livestock ban 2017 berbera exports&f=false read page 61.

Secondly the decrease of exports of livestock starting from the year 2017 has no connection to the takeover of the Berbera port by the UAE (which i highly critize myself till this day), rather it was caused by the Saudi import ban in late 2016 for Somali livestock. You are confusing two things, wich have nothing to do with each other. Look it up in the presented source at page 63.

Thirdly you shouldn't take me serious, but the MPs and the comission for economy in PL, which confirmed the decline of the Bosaaso port (daqaalo la'aan). The Mps in the parlamient session pointed out two major issues for the future of the Bosaaso port, which already suffered from decrease : 1. The preference of PL citizens importing goods from Berbera and 2. the recent decision to lift the ban for Berbera, but not Bosaaso.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Good to see someone accepts the challenge, but unfortunely your response is very unacademic and doesn't refer to the parlamient session at all.

First of all, the numbers for 2017 are estimates for the first half of the year and guesstimates for the second one, hence you can't use them as reliable numbers. The same issue seems to the case for 2018-2019, since there is no primary source to be found, in contrast to the years pre 2017, which are all well documentated at least for SL.

https://books.google.de/books?id=T-...&q=livestock ban 2017 berbera exports&f=false read page 61.

Secondly the decrease of exports of livestock starting from the year 2017 has no connection to the takeover of the Berbera port by the UAE (which i highly critize myself till this day), rather it was caused by the Saudi import ban in late 2016 for Somali livestock. You are confusing two things, wich have nothing to do with each other. Look it up in the presented source at page 63.

Thirdly you shouldn't take me serious, but the MPs and the comission for economy in PL, which confirmed the decline of the Bosaaso port (daqaalo la'aan). The Mps in the parlamient session pointed out two major issues for the future of the Bosaaso port, which already suffered from decrease : 1. The preference of PL citizens importing goods from Berbera and 2. the recent decision to lift the ban for Berbera, but not Bosaaso.

The PL fanboys on here are so delusional with feasts and always make hopeful statements and believe it as fact.

That's not how the economy works, economic growth comes from competition and openness.

Too bad PL still throwing tantrums over soil sanaag as if there was peace and acceptance and border infrastructure was up we can monitor import/export between the two and we can have factual evidence who is reliant on who...

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

The PL fanboys on here are so delusional with feasts and always make hopeful statements and believe it as fact.

That's not how the economy works, economic growth comes from competition and openness.

Too bad PL still throwing tantrums over soil sanaag as if there was peace and acceptance and border infrastructure was up we can monitor import/export between the two and we can have factual evidence who is reliant on who...
What ludicrous responses even numbers didn’t satisfy you. It’s better altogether not to reply to these people. :dead:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Love making emotional punan1s lose their mind :ahh:

She's constantly after my attention, little does she know that I'm not into overweight dykes :manny:
Don't count on Puntite men to have FKD battle with you, our men don't argue with es, go dress up like a woman like most of your male relatives.

Last edited:

Tukraq

VIP
trumpshutdownraises.jpg

jeegans still crying meaning its working, I think the tariffs just got ten percent higher, that why you take a business man president over a warlord
madaxweyne-deni-2-714x437.jpg

its a good thing like when trump called out china, now puntland needs to apply more pressure and raise the tax even higher

Reer Sool Sanaag and Cayn we are not longer tied to opression from Bosaaso or Maxmuud Salebaan businessmen. SSC will provide for ourselves and buntland now:trumpsmirk:

Tukraq

VIP
Reer Sool Sanaag and Cayn we are not longer tied to opression from Bosaaso or Maxmuud Salebaan businessmen. SSC will provide for ourselves and buntland now:trumpsmirk:
whats that I here? the tax rate just got 50 percent higher, dhulos crying as they lose the money they were flipping sides for:drakelaugh: