The Mad Mullah was a big player (Sland media publishes names of all his wives)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They cant be trophy wives..the mullah never won against the Kingdom..the one and only..the one with the castles..the one with the standing army...u kno the last somali region to fall in modern times otherwise know as The Puntland Sultanate

All hail the kingdom...

They cant be trophy wives..the mullah never won against the Kingdom..the one and only..the one with the castles..the one with the standing army...u kno the last somali region to fall in modern times otherwise know as The Puntland Sultanate

All hail the kingdom...

Tell em sxb there's a lot of weird fuckers in this thread

It is normal for Ogaden men to marry 4 wives it is their culture in Somali galbeed but the Mad Mullah took it too far by marrying 7 at a time kkk.

He reminds me of this guy

Baba Masaba: Nigerian man with 86 wives dies aged 93

_93864207_ce77c8d0-34b3-44d2-b99a-fb252e3f6c29.jpg

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-38795667

Real question is how many baby what he has a colony of those niiglets:susp::damn::damn::holeup::hova::mjcry:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
It looks like he knew someday Somalis would become majority dabadhilifs so he tried all he could to spread his anti-gumaysi seeds.

The Mujahid did his best.:gucciwhat:

Judging from the fact SL folks hate the Sayid and call him 'Mad Mullah' , it might be propaganda to smear his reputation, idk though.

I've heard Isaaq say many bad things about him before too.

World

VIP
Nah. The Mad Mullah only stayed in Darood lands usually. He briefly wandered around in Oodweyne and Burco but was kicked out by the local HY there.
He built forts in the HY part of Sanaag (where the gadhweyn inhabit) which were bombed by the British.

Bohol

VIP
He built forts in the HY part of Sanaag (where the gadhweyn inhabit) which were bombed by the British.

That was Midhisho a rural farming area with few people there at that time. I am sure if he had a HY wife we would have heard of that is not the case though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending