EXCLUSIVE The little hamdiya who cried wolf has been exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ape

Study Sunt Tzu’s, ‘Art of War’.
Fvck the 4th, fvck the flag, fvck the national anthem.......lool you can twist and turn it how much you want. She is done. Unless you are saying whote supremacist haclef her and typed this.
Even a person like me with a hardline stance on america wouldnt say that if i were raised there. I say they should tase and drop her in the middle of somalia

Even a person like me with a hardline stance on america wouldnt say that if i were raised there. I say they should tase and drop her in the middle of somalia
I have said some racist stuff in the comfort of my home or with friends. But she said this on her twitter while mean mugging in her av. So if a person can say this openly it says a lot about them. She also made her account private. So she is getting heat. Im just glad she got stopped now before she caused more trouble in the name of somalis

Muji

VIP
I have said some racist stuff in the comfort of my home or with friends. But she said this on her twitter while mean mugging in her av. So if a person can say this openly it says a lot about them. She also made her account private. So she is getting heat. Im just glad she got stopped now before she caused more trouble in the name of somalis

Somalis don’t have the same history as African Americans or native Americans. It seems baffling that a Somali refugee who has been taken in and given all the opportunities in life is angry at what a bunch of dead people do to a race that has nothing to do with her.

It is quiet evident that this girl is going through some tough times and it is better if she concentrates with her mental health and gives the social media a miss. It would be nicer if others don't mock and make fun of her all the time.

This isn't racist it looks like white people have been racist to her them tweets seem like she's tired of being discriminated against

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
"can you check the alcohol conten of the vanilla syrup for me?" :westbrookwtf:
how is she gon act like some devout muslim when she's complaining about every minute thing
i'm deceased :dead:
What a race baiting troll. Imagine being the cashier while this qumayo is buying mouthwash.
:russ:
I bet she purposely buys bacon and gelatinous products so she can come back to scream at customer service for selling her haraam food.
:drakelaugh:
Somalis don’t have the same history as African Americans or native Americans. It seems baffling that a Somali refugee who has been taken in and given all the opportunities in life is angry at what a bunch of dead people do to a race that has nothing to do with her.
No kidding. I don't like cadaans as much as the next guy but her obsession is unhealthy. You would think that she is descended from a long line of raped/oppressed people by the way she acts.
:faysalwtf:
This is what a BLM overdose looks like folks. Anemic xalimos can only take so much BLM before they lose it.
:francis:
Excellent reporting @Knowles.
:salute:

https://mainefirstmedia.com/2018/10...ne-businesses-with-discrimination-complaints/

Lol they did a thorough check on her history of complaints. Including her anti-white tweets. It appears she hates the country who adopted her, educated her, fed her and even gave her a dubious modelling contract.

Can we blame cadaan people for thinking why let anymore in when they hate us?
View attachment 57312
What’s going on in America @Reiko @R.Kelly

Is it possible she’s being paid to make immigrants look bad? Right wingers are really pushing this fake victimhood narrative :cosbyhmm:

:hmm:
I find it weird how many self haters on this site are constantly making fun of her dark skin, yet even those alt-right racist had not once insulted her skin colour.

Exactly.......it makes little sense. They have forgotten where they came from and what America has done for them and their familiea. Ungrateful people

munira

Somaliweyn haa nolaato
VIP
she has to be the ugliest female I've ever seen. Why is it always clapped tings that has to ruin our rep

Ruin your rep? lol you must be self conscious if you’re worried about how others will view you based of another Somali girl.

You don’t need to attack her looks, abaayo

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Ruin your rep? lol you must be self conscious if you’re worried about how others will view you based of another Somali girl.

You don’t need to attack her looks, abaayo
but she is ruining our rep by lying and making it seem somali refugees are ungrateful and taking away real refugees who are struggling in America f*ck that skeleton looking bih.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I haven’t really been following this story but I hope the sister finds peace, from what I have been told, she wants to be famous and there’s nothing wrong with that but there are better ways to do so and better ways to solve problems. :)

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I haven’t really been following this story but I hope the sister finds peace, from what I have been told, she wants to be famous and there’s nothing wrong with that but there are better ways to do so and better ways to solve problems. :)
Jiron throwing positive shades as usual lol

waa doqon. she was too eager. There's a way to play cadaans, she was overly belligerent and she chose trivial cases to complain about. If she was smart, she could've baited them to attack her or something, and then go from there.

right wingers ain't hiding no more. no more white guilt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts