EXCLUSIVE The little hamdiya who cried wolf has been exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
https://mainefirstmedia.com/2018/10...ne-businesses-with-discrimination-complaints/

Lol they did a thorough check on her history of complaints. Including her anti-white tweets. It appears she hates the country who adopted her, educated her, fed her and even gave her a dubious modelling contract.

Can we blame cadaan people for thinking why let anymore in when they hate us?
167231EE-3C57-4798-9D4A-5EEB0A247EC7.jpeg

What’s going on in America @Reiko @R.Kelly

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
I hope that annoying parasite gets deported back to Somalia.

Her parents brought her into America to get educated because they were refuges but instead she joins the SJW and BLM bullshit and waste her time fighting against the non-existing white supremacy that has nothing to do with her people despite America giving her a home and support. That's why she's nothing but a parasite, get her filthy ass back to Somalia.

Last edited:

Muji

VIP

The right wing are currently devouring her :chrisfreshhah:

Seems like the jig is up for her. She might be forced to take up a real career.
CFE019A6-7E05-4000-827E-F6EAB4A4AFDA.jpeg
704F5FF5-B8C2-4BAF-8A7C-0521ACF1C1A4.jpeg
87CAEF64-88D2-4136-B8F1-2BCF6D86F5D3.jpeg

cambaro

eradicate all UK somalis, on god
nacala shaydaanka
when will these BLM xaliimos try to live their lives normally instead of inciting shit and fucking our reputation up

daaaamn she is done as professional victim. So many BLM xalimos has similar anti white posts that will haunt them when they cry wolf. Atleast this dark ass is gone

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
https://mainefirstmedia.com/2018/10...ne-businesses-with-discrimination-complaints/

Lol they did a thorough check on her history of complaints. Including her anti-white tweets. It appears she hates the country who adopted her, educated her, fed her and even gave her a dubious modelling contract.

Can we blame cadaan people for thinking why let anymore in when they hate us?
View attachment 57312
What’s going on in America @Reiko @R.Kelly

You're grasping straws here. Everything she said you quoted is factual. What exposure are referring to?

Muji

VIP
You're grasping straws here. Everything she said you quoted is factual. What exposure are referring to?

Lol the media are catching on that she’s a professional race baiter?

People who have dealt with her are coming online to make complaints

Her racist anti-white tweets are coming back to haunt

Sweety I gave you three exclusives in one post and this is your thanks?

Are you hamdia by any chance?

Lol she can't even debate properly without seeking sympathy from others:drakekidding:
If you challenge or criticize her she hits you with the block button so fast :damedamn:

Muji

VIP
Lol she can't even debate properly without seeking sympathy from others:drakekidding:
If you challenge or criticize her she hits you with the block button so fast :damedamn:

You’ve been blocked too huh

I warned her the first time and she hit me with the block button. I bet she regrets not listening to my advice now :comeon:

yeah go on national tv, say the country who took her burned ass and her family who are probably equally dark is an evil country and say fvck america and see how much sympathy she gets

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Lol the media are catching on that she’s a professional race baiter?

People who have dealt with her are coming online to make complaints

Her racist anti-white tweets are coming back to haunt

Sweety I gave you three exclusives in one post and this is your thanks?

Are you hamdia by any chance?

No I'm not Hamdia, I'm against the fact you are overdoing it. I'm aware she is race biter but the material you tried to pass as some exclusive miracle is just everyday facts people of all reason spout, so again where is the exposure. And rightwing media is not all media they would object regardless if she was right or wrong.

cambaro

eradicate all UK somalis, on god
what i find funny is how literally every BLM somali chick has to seek sympathy by saying "yes i was in a refugee camp, it was such a struggle" etc. :kodaksmiley::bell:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
yeah go on national tv, say the country who took her burned ass and her family who are probably equally dark is an evil country and say fvck america and see how much sympathy she gets

Actually she did get wide sympathy from many people from what I saw. You mean sympathy from white supremacy? That would never happen regardless of the facts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts