The little hamdiya who cried wolf has been exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muji

VIP
"Tuesday, the wannabe model held a protest of the coffee and donut establishment. About 12 of her radical friends joined her."

Lmaooo:yloezpe::ftw9nwa:

“In her latest publicity stunt”

"Interesting to note, she was taken in by this country, lives in a mostly-white state, received public education, goes to a public university, and was even invited to throw out the first pitch at a Boston Red Sox game — all while complaining about how terrible this country is."
:chrisfreshhah:

Actually she did get wide sympathy from many people from what I saw. You mean sympathy from white supremacy? That would never happen regardless of the facts
who took her on face value, when this becomes knows, people will back away from her. Imagine someone take you in from a war torn country, gives you and your family a chance to make a life for yourself. And you spew hatred to that country. I guarantee you most people wont take it well. These xalimos may think they are black....but they are muslim refugees. She cant get away with the same stuff a born black american can say. No one likes ungrateful refugees

cambaro

eradicate all UK somalis, on god
"can you check the alcohol conten of the vanilla syrup for me?" :westbrookwtf:
how is she gon act like some devout muslim when she's complaining about every minute thing
i'm deceased :dead:

who took her on face value, when this becomes knows, people will back away from her. Imagine someone take you in from a war torn country, gives you and your family a chance to make a life for yourself. And you spew hatred to that country. I guarantee you most people wont take it well. These xalimos may think they are black....but they are muslim refugees. She cant get away with the same stuff a born black american can say. No one likes ungrateful refugees
upload_2018-10-21_20-54-53.jpeg

Elephant lives matter.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP

I take it you are not from the states. The people who are against her would still be against her if she was right, so your whole be grateful puppy is amounts to zero, they would get rid of her regardless in that sense I'm not impressed with racist person demanding fairness. They the white supremacist are the Champions of fake news. Besides, everyone is a refuge in this country except the natives. So kindly hold your white supremacy tears.

I take it you are not from the states. The people who are against her would still be against her if she was right, so your whole be grateful puppy is amounts to zero, they would get rid of her regardless in that sense I'm not impressed with racist person demanding fairness. They the white supremacist are the Champions of fake news. Besides, everyone is a refuge in this country except the natives. So kindly hold your white supremacy tears.
Hey Hamdiyo, wlc to the forum. A few months here with the somalinimo dhaqan Celis and rehabilitation chaps and you will return to the fold of Somalinimo like “sister”knowles.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She is always playing the victim. She was probably busllied as a child for being super dark. Fking rude ass refugee

She is always playing the victim. She was probably busllied as a child for being super dark. Fking rude ass refugee

She isn’t even that extreme compared to what other xalimos and blacks post about whites on a daily basis. You should be showing solidarity with your sister against the white supremacy, caamir aka Emily.

Muji

VIP

I suggest you check twitter (which she uses to rally support). The tide has turned against her and where it was once full of support, it’s now turned into an ambush.

She’s a hate hoaxer and has been exposed. Are you waiting for Fox News to pick it up? Since the original story didn’t maks it to major news outlets I doubt the debunking will.

Hatred against Somalis and islamophobia exist but this unsuccessful model has used both these disgusting things to get some attention. Now instead she will be used as an example of somalis lying about bigotry and we will be believed less.

We Somalis are simple people and came here for peace. The reason why people don’t believe racism victims is because of people like her.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Hey Hamdiyo, wlc to the forum. A few months here with the somalinimo dhaqan Celis and rehabilitation chaps and you will return to the fold of Somalinimo like “sister”knowles.

Hey marax digig I'm all for Somalinimo but i didn't know Somalinimo equalled to bootylicking the lowest of the low in every group.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
She isn’t even that extreme compared to what other xalimos and blacks post about whites on a daily basis. You should be showing solidarity with your sister against the white supremacy, caamir aka Emily.
Shut up troll. She can take her victim mentality back to the village she came from:vanlf9a:

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
I suggest you check twitter (which she uses to rally support). The tide has turned against her and where it was once full of support, it’s now turned into an ambush.

She’s a hate hoaxer and has been exposed. Are you waiting for Fox News to pick it up? Since the original story didn’t maks it to major news outlets I doubt the debunking will.

Hatred against Somalis and islamophobia exist but this unsuccessful model has used both these disgusting things to get some attention. Now instead she will be used as an example of somalis lying about bigotry and we will be believed less.

We Somalis are simple people and came here for peace. The reason why people don’t believe racism victims is because of people like her.

Lfmao I have been following her story from the beginning, let's not lie here. I was the first one she put off when she accused some modeling agency for racism because they refused to hire her (know people are riding that story to write her off, and I understand we don't like victim mentally but it's equally stupid to claim she was exposed because she said white supremacy is real? :ulyin:

Fvck the 4th, fvck the flag, fvck the national anthem.......lool you can twist and turn it how much you want. She is done. Unless you are saying whote supremacist haclef her and typed this.

Muji

VIP
Lfmao I have been following her story from the beginning, let's not lie here. I was the first one she put off when she accused some modeling agency for racism because they refused to hire her (know people are riding that story to write her off, and I understand we don't like victim mentally but it's equally stupid to claim she was exposed because she said white supremacy is real? :ulyin:

What are you talking about?

This thread is about her hate hoax not whistle supremacy. You clearly have an agenda here. Stop derailing.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Fvck the 4th, fvck the flag, fvck the national anthem.......lool you can twist and turn it how much you want. She is done. Unless you are saying whote supremacist haclef her and typed this.

Saying f*ck the flag, f*ck the anthem is freedom of speech. Unless you show the penalty for that. Wait a minute there's non, it just makes old grumby white people mad.:chrisfreshhah:

cambaro

eradicate all UK somalis, on god
is it hard for some of y'all to realize that she's just trying to start shit for no reason and give us a bad name like :gucciwhat:

Saying f*ck the flag, f*ck the anthem is freedom of speech. Unless you show the penalty for that. Wait a minute there's non, it just makes old grumby white people mad.:chrisfreshhah:
You do know she made several claim of racism. Showed couple of tapes where we couldnt see racism. Some people gave her benefit of doubt. And then her Twitter history show someone who has anger towards white people and America. Sure that wont make any difference

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
https://mainefirstmedia.com/2018/10...ne-businesses-with-discrimination-complaints/

Lol they did a thorough check on her history of complaints. Including her anti-white tweets. It appears she hates the country who adopted her, educated her, fed her and even gave her a dubious modelling contract.

Can we blame cadaan people for thinking why let anymore in when they hate us?
View attachment 57312
What’s going on in America @Reiko @R.Kelly

GLORY HALLELUJAH! GLORY SHALL COME ON VALLEY OF DEATH I SHALL FEAR NO MAN!

Naclatulah got caught!

Oh @Knowles youre the best. You got me so happy. I dislike that qumaayo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts