The life of the super-rich in Congo | DW Documentary

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
This is a country worth $24 trillion dollars in resources, remember. The disparity between the rich and poor is very sad.

Last edited:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The inequality is rife, its survival of the fittest on this earth.

Impressing to see Dahabshill everywhere, even in Goma too.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I watched it last week and it reinforced my negative impression of the African. The few rich have built enclaves in the middle of horrible conditions. What’s the point.

Been posted here already, you’re not gonna learn anything new, same old africa-rich africa-dangerous africans-poor child-workers bla bla.

Somalis are very funny. We don’t see our own toilet of a country but we look at others who suffer from the same predicament. You’ll see the same scenarios in all the major cities in Somalia. Just go to Hargeisa, Galcaio, Mogadishu,Kismayo, baidoa and many others. You’ll see the minority upper class which includes the diaspora well off and the majority of the poor people surviving barely. I saw the same shit when I was in Ddsi and Galcaio.

The diaspora and rich natives don’t live near the poor in all the cities in Somalia. They have high walled off homes to keep the poor away.

If he distributes it to everyone, then everyone will be poor, he included
I agree with you, if I was poor I would rather see atleast 1 person who was rich so I know I can make it too. The other posters on here would probably steal from him out of jealousy.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Damn better than Mogadishu I never seen a Lambo here!

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This is a country worth $24 trillion dollars in resources, remember. The disparity between the rich and poor is very sad.

exactly what is wrong with Africa. Rich minerals, poor Congolese. Why i found interesting watching the video is how small congo-lesians are. Is the average height 5 7 there?

Trending