The liberation of HBlock Region means the end of SL, end of UN Chapter VII, the restoration of Somalia's sovereignty and lifting arms embargo

Let’s not ruin this thread, i agree with your point the end of Shabaab in South Som. will finally enable FGS to have authority over its external borders incl. Djibouti/SOM border and also the end of secessionism completely.

You shitted all over your own thread when you randomly mentioned abgaal and the development of jowhar v beledweyne even though that never had anything to do with this. I feel so sorry for you sxb. You are 40 year old man trying to write essays to cope for being a langaab gypsy. Just accept reality.
tyga GIF
Dameer, what is wrong telling the true every body knows your isbaaro admin? No roads, stolen flood projects Jowhar is prone to flooding you socially dameer my threads are classy stay away from them.

Ali Guudlawe you have taken the only position these XL have ever held in this country and by doing so, you destroyed the mental health of the farar kuu tiris xl around the world including this drunkard mentally unstable 40 year old who convinced himself his threads are classy 🙏🏽
looks like you have no live your here 24/7. When you post shit i see it after long hours i even don't open in my break times but one i post shit i get notifications from you stright away what a sad life you have littele wanker
🤣🤣

I bet you look J#re#er that wh you cant attract woman wanker iska dhaq wasaqda ka bax qolka wasaqda ah go out 🤣🤣

Last edited:
looks like you have no live your here 24/7. When you post shit i see it after long hours i even don't open in my break times but one i post shit i get notifications from you stright away what a sad life you have littele wanker
🤣🤣

I bet you look J#re#er that wh you cant attract woman wanker iska dhaq wasaqda ka bax qolka wasaqda ah go out 🤣🤣
Your shitting on your own thread you old ass drunkard :kanyehmm: You created at least 20 threads calcaaling you wecel. Your too emotional for an odeey ee waa kuu salamey sxb.

The shuban these niggas be talking about is laughable..still y’all discussing how you would want to dominate other clans without realizing every single clan in Somalia is armed to the teeth and no one can impose its authority over the other..I’m ok with hawiye getting their shit together but the thought of you controlling fgs for years to come through fake elections will be the end of this fake Union
No one is calling for the domination of other clans only for strong federal govt this does not mean one centralized govt. Strong govt means to be able to operate as a Govt right now we are under the UN. Another example if i had today fully internationally recognized govt Hiiraan security would have been better because the army will have helicopters and better weapons. Bahrain is 4 times smaller than socotra Island but it has a Govt stronger than many big countries. AMERICA IS A FEDERAL COUNTRY. US started now dealing with SNA they no longer look at it like before they offered to it 9 million budget and after the liberation if the security gets stronger they will lift the arms embargo. This is called common interests except for those who are against the rebirth of Somali Statehood and stable south or wants parallel States.

@bidenkulaha

Your cuqdad towards PL and darood is astonishing, you sound like a bitter woman who got her booty slapped and now trying really hard to get revenge on her offender.. I've never seen daroods or people in PL celebrating terrorist attacks in muqdisho or saying a son born addis Ababa is closer to them than one born in muqdisho.. I hope not all hawiye think like, otherwise Somalia is dead and gone.

I don’t get the Hawiyes that support the illegal treason of Somaliland. Somalia’s borders are from Zeila to Kamboni. There is no such thing as Somaliland. A Hawiye that supports an Iidoor secessionist supports the division of Somalia.

is HSM the president of south Somalia only? The Iidoors will do everything in their power to undermine Somalia and refuse it of becoming a functioning state. They brought Al-Shabab to power in the south using Caraale,Godane, and Afghani. Now they are preparing for Adan Sunne & Coldoon to take the leadership after the DIR Ubeyda “passes away”.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
SL isn’t our business right now. First of all most of the Shabaab weaponary comes from bosaso and secondly as long as Sanaag and Sool is disputed Somalia elections will not be diluted with Harti+Dir of SL. Hawiye is 50% of Italiana Somalia.

But yes it’ll hurt SL’s self proclaimed independence cause but that has been over for a long time. But they’ll still have considerable power to decide future terms of Somalia and Somaliland.

It’s not a my enemies enemy thing. It’s literally better for Hawiye to have elections without SL. We can continue dominating the South, isolating PL and building the FGS in our own image. Eventually sure we should change SL’s hostile policy towards us but that’s a waste of time right now
So, it is just pure qabiil mentality? ppl like you who view things through qabiil makes me wonder when we will get out of this situation.

Isaaq are free to secede if they want i don't care about patriotism but they want to get ictiraaf through our destruction this is not accusation listen to their politicians calling us Al Shabaab. This means they support it وما خفى اعظم

Last edited:
SL isn’t our business right now. First of all most of the Shabaab weaponary comes from bosaso and secondly as long as Sanaag and Sool is disputed Somalia elections will not be diluted with Harti+Dir of SL. Hawiye is 50% of Italiana Somalia.

But yes it’ll hurt SL’s self proclaimed independence cause but that has been over for a long time. But they’ll still have considerable power to decide future terms of Somalia and Somaliland.

It’s not a my enemies enemy thing. It’s literally better for Hawiye to have elections without SL. We can continue dominating the South, isolating PL and building the FGS in our own image. Eventually sure we should change SL’s hostile policy towards us but that’s a waste of time right now
The Hutu brain works in a funny way. Back in 2006, the Maxaakim captured the entire south and instead of bringing the people and nation together, they threatened Puntland and if that wasn't enough, they said they will pray Eid Al-adha in Addis Ababa. Only brain dead Moryaan will think like this. That mistake set them back 20 years and the birth of Al-shabab that's still haunting them today. Isolating Puntland? like he pays their bill

The Daaroods are funny, the only reason they oppose SL is cause they claim Daarood lands. SL recognition is against their interest that's why they oppose it. How come they have the audacity to take moral highground and tell Hawiye to put the nation first. Waryaada SL recognition is inevitable with full British Somaliland borders.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
The Daaroods are funny, the only reason they oppose SL is cause they claim Daarood lands. SL recognition is against their interest that's why they oppose it. How come they have the audacity to take moral highground and tell Hawiye to put the nation first. Waryaada SL recognition is inevitable with full British Somaliland borders.
Darood claims Darood lands.

pulp fiction check out the big brain on brett GIF

You aren't a threat to anyone but yourself. PSF just freed you from 10 years of Shabaab. Completely shameless and pathetic. You look like a dog to us.
No way y’all still talking about the 20 PSF who were forced to join the alshabab offensive under Danab to get their American fundings back.

Isaaq are free to secede if they want i don't care about patriotism but they want to get ictiraaf through our destruction this is not accusation listen to their politicians calling us Al Shabaab. This means they support it وما خفى اعظم

isaaqs are too laangaab to be a country. If Boorame does what LA did, it will be a game over for the secessionist.