The liberation of HBlock Region means the end of SL, end of UN Chapter VII, the restoration of Somalia's sovereignty and lifting arms embargo

For all these reasons, the neighbouring countries will respect the new strong government not because it can challenge them militarily but because it is internationally recognized and will be responsible for national security and end the security vacuum they no longer can use the article 51 that gives them the right to make buffer zones in Somalia as some sort of self defense

SOMALIA IS HAWIYE REGION AND HAWIYE REGION IS SOMALIA IF THIS REGION GETS FIXED SOMALIA WILL BE FIXED AND THE REST OF THE SOUTH IS NOTHING IT WILL BE WASHAMSI OPERATION. PRESIDENT HASSAN SHEIKH SAID TODAY WE WILL FINISH KG IN THE SECOND PHASE OF OUR WAR LESS THAN THE TIME HIRSHABELLE AND GALMUDUG TOOK FROM US.

Last edited:
I said this already. Certain regions thrive and benefit of destabilisation of southern Somalia mainly south central area as it gives them a lot more attention than what they actually bring to the table. It’s game over and back to being irrelevant for a whole lot of people. A Somalia that is functioning and is taken seriously, if we are being realistic, is just determined by Banadir (the capital), the two states next it ( HS and KGS) as well as our ally state GM.

AS losing Hawiye regions ( or as @Gadhwayne calls it ‘beesha dhexe’) means they basically lost as a terrorist organisation that can directly challenge the government. They will start to move like the mafia now

Last edited:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Your obsession with SL isn’t healthy.

The biggest losers are PL and anti-HAG forces in general so much so Deni is hiring bots :francis:

SL and HAG Somalia will eventually reach a deal. Isaaq have the most leverage outside of HAG in the Somali lands. Even Ciise/Djibouti are big losers as Somalia’s development and peace will steal away it’s relevance as a military outpost and shipper of goods into Ethiopia and beyond

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
If HAG can clear Lower Shabelle and Mogadishu-Baidoa road they shall be the true victors of the civil war. That road alone produces millions in taxes a day for UGUS

The biggest losers are PL and anti-HAG forces in general so much so Deni is hiring bots :francis:

SL and HAG Somalia will eventually reach a deal. Isaaq have the most leverage outside of HAG in the Somali lands. Even Ciise/Djibouti are big losers as Somalia’s development and peace will steal away it’s relevance as a military outpost and shipper of goods into Ethiopia and beyond
No, this is an analysis and it means the end of parallel entities and the first being SL. I took example for SL because they use Al.Shabaab to destabilize the south. My friend you need to leave this Irir crap behind i can tell you that SL is more worry than any region bc of your Hawiyes getting liberated. I can understand Djibouti who hasn't done for us shit except in the elections but SL what she has done for you except sending to you terrorists? You look at SL from Hawiye vs Daarood prospective wich is very retarded.

No, this is an analysis and it means the end of parallel entities and the first being SL. I took example for SL because they use Al.Shabaab to destabilize the south. My friend you need to leave this Irir crap behind i can tell you that SL is more worry than any region bc of your Hawiyes getting liberated. I can understand Djibouti who hasn't done for us shit except in the elections but SL what she has done for you except sending to you terrorists? You look at SL from Hawiye vs Daarood prospective wich is very retarded.
I agree. Somaliland benefits massively from a destabilised south/xamar. They think it will help their recognition cause. Hawiye need to drop this enemy of enemy is a friend nonsense because isaaq have their own personal interest that does not align to us tbh. Id even go as far as saying an Ogaden and jl has more relatable and common interest with our regions than SL does. Pretty sure HSM realises this as well

I agree. Somaliland benefits massively from a destabilised south/xamar. They think it will help their recognition cause. Hawiye need to drop this enemy of enemy is a friend nonsense because isaaq have their own personal interest that does not align to us tbh. Id even go as far as saying an Ogaden and jl has more relatable and common interest with our regions than SL does. i think even HSM realises this as well
yes Abti. My mosque has more landers and they r soo sad about the liberation. Some of them say "wallee iyo billi "dagimeysaan ilaa aad aqoonsi na siisaan" every time there is Qarax in Hiiraan i remember their words xaa iga galay Daarood oon isku heesaan oon ka aheen xukunka? Miyey i qarxiyaan? Miyaa nalooga soo duulaa? Saxiix kula ma jecla horumar laakiin heerka Isaaqa ma gaarsiisna .

bidenkulaha

GalYare
I agree. Somaliland benefits massively from a destabilised south/xamar. They think it will help their recognition cause. Hawiye need to drop this enemy of enemy is a friend nonsense because isaaq have their own personal interest that does not align to us tbh. Id even go as far as saying an Ogaden and jl has more relatable and common interest with our regions than SL does. Pretty sure HSM realises this as well
SL isn’t our business right now. First of all most of the Shabaab weaponary comes from bosaso and secondly as long as Sanaag and Sool is disputed Somalia elections will not be diluted with Harti+Dir of SL. Hawiye is 50% of Italiana Somalia.

But yes it’ll hurt SL’s self proclaimed independence cause but that has been over for a long time. But they’ll still have considerable power to decide future terms of Somalia and Somaliland.

It’s not a my enemies enemy thing. It’s literally better for Hawiye to have elections without SL. We can continue dominating the South, isolating PL and building the FGS in our own image. Eventually sure we should change SL’s hostile policy towards us but that’s a waste of time right now

SL isn’t our business right now. First of all most of the Shabaab weaponary comes from bosaso and secondly as long as Sanaag and Sool is disputed Somalia elections will not be diluted with Harti+Dir of SL. Hawiye is 50% of Italiana Somalia.

But yes it’ll hurt SL’s self proclaimed independence cause but that has been over for a long time. But they’ll still have considerable power to decide future terms of Somalia and Somaliland.

It’s not a my enemies enemy thing. It’s literally better for Hawiye to have elections without SL. We can continue dominating the South, isolating PL and building the FGS in our own image. Eventually sure we should change SL’s hostile policy towards us but that’s a waste of time right now
Yes of course we shouldn’t focus on SL relations as of now but same time we shouldn’t be too comfortable with them

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP

You aren't a threat to anyone but yourself. PSF just freed you from 10 years of Shabaab. Completely shameless and pathetic. You look like a dog to us.

World

VIP
the 68 iq is on full display here

instead of wanting to build good governance, getting rid of corruption etc in a post-shabab somalia

people want the government to tap into the isbaaro market on the lower shabelle road, to rig elections because they believe democracy is about voting for your qabiil, dividing somalia between their clans(as if that worked after 1991).

what don’t you get that there is nothing to divide? that somalia has always been the poorest country in the world? maybe a geeljire in a desert might not know that but :mjlol:

The shuban these niggas be talking about is laughable..still y’all discussing how you would want to dominate other clans without realizing every single clan in Somalia is armed to the teeth and no one can impose its authority over the other..I’m ok with hawiye getting their shit together but the thought of you controlling fgs for years to come through fake elections will be the end of this fake Union

Last edited:
I suspect @The Midlands policy is out of self interest. Remember that Hiraab would easily dominate HAG and thereby he isn’t supportive of a HAG centralised Somalia :hmm:
What is this foolishness when i am talking about a strong federal government? Yes, as reer isku tashi Hiiraan like the war against Al Shabaab we have done before any Hawiye clan i support federalism for economic and developmental reasons before it is political thing. Unlike Abgaal who haven't developed jowhar, we have benefited greatly from federalism and developed Baledwayne like paved roads, nice schools like the one in the picture, new bridges and flood channels and many services and hotels i dont want be under someone with totally forgotten deegaans like Ceelbuur and ceeldheer. Ninkaaad kabahaada ka toloneysid kabihiisaa la fiiriyaa فاقد الشى لايعطى

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230118-013323.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118-013323.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 62
  • Screenshot_20230118-013802.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118-013802.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot_20230118-013915.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118-013915.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 63
  • Screenshot_20230118-014916.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118-014916.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 48
  • Screenshot_20230118-015040.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118-015040.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_20230118-015101.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118-015101.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 47
  • Screenshot_20230118-015431.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118-015431.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 45
  • Screenshot_20230118-015509~3.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118-015509~3.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot_20230118-002743.jpg
    Screenshot_20230118-002743.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 59
What is this foolishness when i am talking about a strong federal government? Yes, as reer isku tashi Hiiraan like the war against Al Shabaab we have done before any Hawiye clan i support federalism for economic and developmental reasons before it is political thing. Unlike Abgaal who haven't developed jowhar, we have benefited greatly from federalism and developed Baledwayne like paved roads, nice schools like the one in the picture, new bridges and flood channels and many services and hotels i dont want be under someone with totally forgotten deegaans like Ceelbuur and ceeldheer. Ninkaaad kabahaada ka toloneysid kabihiisaa la fiiriyaa فاقد الشى لايعطى
Langaabka tahay wase suuq bacaad alone has more revenue than beledweyne. Markasto daga yeel. The internet really gave langaabs a platform to speak.

Mey hawiyenimadii? :dead:
a langaab xl who can’t even look me in the eyes and depends on my xoog in the two streets he lives in xamar talking back at me should frankly be illegal. especially if he is a langaab gipsy living in JL. That’s some extra langaabness even compared to your average xl. Double homicide

Last edited:
f*ck that hawiye shit. I think you have things mistaken sxb. I don’t care to rule others or impose rules on them. As long as xamar to xaradhere is peaceful and developing that’s all I care for. Also my hiraab brothers I care for too. Best of luck to other clans. Let them do their own thing

But a langaab xl who can’t even look me in the eyes and depends on my xoog in the two streets he lives in xamar talking back at me should frankly be illegal. especially if he is a langaab gipsy living in JL. That’s some extra langaabness even compared to your average xl. Double homicide
Jambal aa laguu tuurey ka bax threadkeyga dameer yahow caqli laawaha ah. My threads are not your level stay away from them waa ku dhuusaysa dameereynee 🤣🤣

Socially i have no Abgaal friends unless they r mixed with other qabiils may the other half of their brain factions like Hassan Sheikh🤣🤣

You must speak like salaad ali jeele amed daaci madaale kkkkkk

Jambal aa laguu tuurey ka bax threadkeyga dameer yahow caqli laawaha ah 🤣🤣
Wecel abtirsikiisa aqoon aa tahay. I’m tired of back and forth with you after past few weeks. A homeless xl gypsy from JL who vomits out essays of delusional nonsense to cope for his langaabness as he goes along should not even speak back to a agoonyar young man like myself :dead:

Last edited:
Wecel abtirsikiisa aqoon aa tahay. I’m tired of back and forth with you after past few weeks. A homeless xl gypsy from JL who makes up delusional nonsense to cope for his langaabness as he goes along should not even speak back to a agoonyar young man like myself :dead:
al hamdulilahi i look pure Somali unlike your J#A# R# E #E# R Madow agoonyar from whereever you hail from you must be sons of Shiidles from some old malyuun rooble 🤣🤣

Leave my thread daMeeryahow buunshha cuna. AGOONYAR ARE HAWADLE QAWSAARO OO BEERAHA U FALA WARABUL KACBA 🤣🤣