The legend is back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
So true

When I used to to bully them they were flooding my DMs

Now I can’t even get a hi back from @AussieHustler who is a gaal meaning the chances of him having a cousin as a back up plan are low

Our faraxs like women who spit venom and show no mercy, it reminds them of their mothers :oops:
:ileycry: I thought they wanted a 50-50 adult partnership. I misread.
giphy.gif

They want a mommy.

Walter-White-Oh-God-Drives-Car-Away-Breaking-Bad.gif

No he was called a sheegato and survived a vicious ambush. That was a funny thread. He started asking random questions like how many soldiers are stationed in tuulo xyz :dead:

@government your boy is lame. He went from interrogating to defending himself :damn:
:mjlol: he is not like that usually lakiin @Knowles wa shaydanad she knows how to play with people:damn:
Emily has a good ally in her:damedamn:

Muji

VIP
:ileycry: I thought they wanted a 50-50 adult partnership. I misread.
giphy.gif

They want a mommy.

Walter-White-Oh-God-Drives-Car-Away-Breaking-Bad.gif

They want a mother this time a forever mom who isn’t going to die before them

We have an influx of Ethiopian men here, if our abdis carry on with this kibir I might jump ship. You should join me. I heard Ethiopian men have things called jobs, something our faraxs couldn’t accomplish even if they put their 5heads together

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Why are you getting angry

@sophisticate @Reiko and i are the only ones who are checking for you Abdis

Best not scare us away or you may face extinction

:geek: Keeping the sub-species alive is hard work. They don't want a good cop they want a bad cop.
:mugshotman: Masochists! I've flooded them with love and still they are single.
:siilaanyolaugh: Apparently tongue lashings and flogging by way of dacas works better. Its all they know.

@Knowles and @Reiko, you're strategies might be working.

:dead::dead1:

Keeping these Ashy Abdis in line can be exhausting sometimes. :deadosama:

Walal I’ve met many xabashi in my life time

Whether Oromo or Amharic, their one common denominator that has kept their country together for hundreds of years (otherwise they would be running around like Somalis) is their love for kitfo (known to you and I as raw meat).:yacadiim:

I order @xabashi to do a thorough check on this supposedly Ethiopian, if he proves himself to be Ethiopian then can he interrogate Emily :fittytousand:

You are right ሕጊ።። is very suspicious. He may be Eritrean pretending to be Ethiopian.
:chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending