@Abdalla what kind of Ethiopian says this
IMG_20181115_133033.png

@ሕጊ።። check this out

So I learned it
Big deal
WarmPalatableDuiker-max-1mb.gif

What would I get out of lying and who would pretend this long :ivers:
Man you people are weird asf

You little shit do you hate yourself so much that you have to post on an anonymous internet forum as an Ethiopian for 8 months?

How shit must your life be in order to post 4 thousand comments with a fake persona

So I learned it
Big deal
WarmPalatableDuiker-max-1mb.gif

What would I get out of lying and who would pretend this long :ivers:
Man you people are weird asf
Where the f*ck do you learn that from how do you know where a dusty ass tuulo is and who lives there :yacadiim: even the biggest fkd Masters don't know that :duck:

Males and females who catfish on the internet have a motive, even the pedophile who poses as a kid on Minecraft has a motive but Emily..

Something is wrong with you and you need to seek help in real life.

a pig flying is more believable than an Ethiopian knowing where a specific sub clan resides.

I

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
If balabale is a huge City then goldgob is a mega city

Galdogob is developing good according to some people I know from there. But as of right now fam Balanbale is developing at a fast rate and is larger than Galdogob.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
You little shit do you hate yourself so much that you have to post on an anonymous internet forum as an Ethiopian for 8 months?

How shit must your life be in order to post 4 thousand comments with a fake persona
Males and females who catfish on the internet have a motive, even the pedophile who poses as a kid on Minecraft has a motive but Emily..

something is wrong with you sorry and you need to seek help in real life.

a pig flying is more believable than an Ethiopian knowing were a specific sub clan resides.

Who are you? Go attack me with your other username, loser. There is apparently something wrong with you. Who attacks people for no apparent reason:gucciwhat:

Where the f*ck do you learn that from how do you know where a dusty ass tuulo is and who lives there :yacadiim: even the biggest fkd Masters don't know that :duck:
From people duh
Not everyone lives under a rock unlike you
@Emily what is your ethnic group?
I have answered this question so many times
Habesha
Bro she's always avoiding that question when I asked her, I doubt @Emily is Ethiopian
Here comes the habesha hating Eritrean
Grown ass men coordinating in the dmns to attack me with their multiple usernames

Status
Not open for further replies.