The Law of Attraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Ok, so I just did an extensive 10 sec google search on this law. That’s some dumb stuff.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Manifest. Believe in it. Educate yourself on Islamic perspective if you're muslim if not become muslim.
Repent a lot say astaghfirullah alot as Allah swt (god) will give u wealth children and more more for repenting. Pray 5 salat's no matter what.

I also advise you to read books, so you can contemplate more and learn the basics of your religion too. Also, don't listen to them bs gaalo videos on youtube "law of attraction manifestation" bla bla cause that's straight gaalo voodoo horoscope bs. we muslims but it's true the main idea of it I hope i benefitted u lad

1) stay away from people with a negative mindset if u cant stay away limit your time with them
2) Busy yourself with good shit I recommend exercise, gym, running w/e
3) set goals and achieve them and keep ur eyes on the prize mfer
4) lacagta qaaado dont settle for less

Last edited:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So can u manifest while smoking 420?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
So can u manifest while smoking 420?
I mean shit you probably can but why limit yourself with that shitty weed smoke that was in my teens i was rassing the buds as a young lad, All it did was keep me in a negative mindset where i was always on the munchies and stuck in a negative cycle. Imo you cant probably even manifest correctly when you on drugs come clean and start that manifestation shit and above mentioned

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I mean shit you probably can but why limit yourself with that shitty weed smoke that was in my teens i was rassing the amm as a young lad, All it did was keep me in a negative mindset where i was always on the munchies and stuck in a cycle. Imo you cant probably even manifest correctly when you on drugs come clean and start that manifestation shit and above mentioned

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
you probably think this is some bs.

If only you actually acted on this you might be the next ayan hersi whilst keeping your deen and ur sharaf

Wow, u r also a devil

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts