The Law of Attraction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
Well u r trying to recruit me into being an apostate like ayan hirsi?
tbh I did say whilst remaining a muslim. and a meant becoming like her in the regard that shes well known across the globe even though its for the wrong reasons -.- xalimos dont have ambitions no more that are beyond the niiko that we love and going arooses.

there arent no more boqorads. So if a boqor ever gets married I will never sign a marriage contract. Haha we'll remain single. aint geting my money. divorce rate is booomin

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
tbh I did say whilst remaining a muslim. and a meant becoming like her in the regard that shes well known across the globe even though its for the wrong reasons -.- xalimos dont have ambitions no more that are beyond the niiko that we love and going arooses.

there arent no more boqorads. So if a boqor ever gets married I will never sign a marriage contract. Haha we'll remain single. aint geting my money. divorce rate is booomin

R u looking forward to the upcoming Game of Thrones season premier ?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Yes I totally forgot about it. I am looking forward to it however im equally looking forward to smash the gym tomorow morning f*ck its 2 am. my gym closes 3pm :noneck:

People in the UK go to the gym?

Nin-culus

Laandheer
People in the UK go to the gym?
yea baby i been going ever like 4years on and off I look good now even tho i havent stepped inside a gym or dieted for the past 6months. I think everyone should go gym! I even got lazy family members on it. get your ass on that treadmill build it up walking at a steady pace comortably build up to 40minutes basra start 20mins 2 times a week increase to 3 u be sexy in no time. incooperate weight lifting in your routine dont worry about lifting heavy just do exercise correct most gyms have free induction the first day of ur membership so you know where all is. and have a fitness rolemodel that you look up to and take the tips and copy them thats it

Last edited:
Anyone believe it? I am manifesting wealth into my life.

I do. It works and there is nothing Voodo about it. It took me years to practice and get the hang of it. I wish I'd known about it earlier.

For me its simple, never think about what you dont want. Only think about what you want. Like attracts like and your brain chemistry changes so that you actively and subconsciously work towards your goal.

Manifest. Believe in it. Educate yourself on Islamic perspective if you're muslim if not become muslim.
Repent a lot say astaghfirullah alot as Allah swt (god) will give u wealth children and more more for repenting. Pray 5 salat's no matter what.

I also advise you to read books, so you can contemplate more and learn the basics of your religion too. Also, don't listen to them bs gaalo videos on youtube "law of attraction manifestation" bla bla cause that's straight gaalo voodoo horoscope bs. we muslims but it's true the main idea of it I hope i benefitted u lad

1) stay away from people with a negative mindset if u cant stay away limit your time with them
2) Busy yourself with good shit I recommend exercise, gym, running w/e
3) set goals and achieve them and keep ur eyes on the prize mfer
4) lacagta qaaado dont settle for less

:qri8gs7::qri8gs7:
loool come here and gus kaan jaq ;)

:farmajoyaab::faysalwtf::mugshotman::susp::mindblown:

I do. It works and there is nothing Voodo about it. It took me years to practice and get the hang of it. I wish I'd known about it earlier.

For me its simple, never think about what you dont want. Only think about what you want. Like attracts like and your brain chemistry changes so that you actively and subconsciously work towards your goal.
Explain more please
How do you practice it?

Explain more please
How do you practice it?

It takes training. It may take you months or even years. But once you get the hang of it, you will realise it works 100%

It alters your behaviour so you actively seek what you want.

When I was at Uni I use to have a bad habbit of constantly telling my brain, ohh I hope I dont fail. I kept saying that over and over again. The brain just see's failure and you attracts failure. I ended up failing my exams and needed to retake classes. Thats how the law of attraction works. Like attracts like.

Instead what I should have said was, I will pass these exams. I am going to get good grades. I shall exceed my expectations. Then what happens, you end up studying more because you have sent out positive affirmations. The law of attraction works by giving you what your words are in your mind.

Read the book called the secret by Rhonda Byrne (I have my own copy at home)

Or youtube it. Plenty of exampls.

Nin-culus

Laandheer
It takes training. It may take you months or even years. But once you get the hang of it, you will realise it works 100%

It alters your behaviour so you actively seek what you want.

When I was at Uni I use to have a bad habbit of constantly telling my brain, ohh I hope I dont fail. I kept saying that over and over again. The brain just see's failure and you attracts failure. I ended up failing my exams and needed to retake classes. Thats how the law of attraction works. Like attracts like.

Instead what I should have said was, I will pass these exams. I am going to get good grades. I shall exceed my expectations. Then what happens, you end up studying more because you have sent out positive affirmations. The law of attraction works by giving you what your words are in your mind.

Read the book called the secret by Rhonda Byrne (I have my own copy at home)

Or youtube it. Plenty of exampls.

I done something similar to you, however I just came across this link
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/112043

I done something similar to you, however I just came across this link
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/islamqa.info/amp/en/answers/112043

"The book promotes the idea of giving up striving and not paying attention to taking measures to attain goals; rather it suggests relying on wishful thinking and dreams"

Whoever wrote this completely misunderstands it the way I understand it. I glanced through the other points and I disagree entirely.

1. Its not anti religion, all depends on your worldview
2. LOA does not mean people have devine power, it just lets them know the human mind works in mysterious ways and gives them tools on how to master it
3. It does not promote selfishness nor is it magical. Its all psychological.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
Law of attraction is cope for disenfranchised people. It keeps them in a state of apathy. “I’m going to be successful, bro” While doing nothing about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts