The Japanese people and the Korean People are out to brainwash the west with Anime and KPOP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
@anonymous34 Japan is very weird and I think this is due to the poor economic performance there post 1990. Japan is undergoing what is known as a liquidity trap, essentially a combination of deflation, low interest rates and low growth. They have basically had a huge long recession there for the last 27 years.

Demographically the country is actually shrinking fast as well, with young people remaining single and childless for so long and the proportion of the older population continuing to grow. A lot of young and otherwise helathy people who could afford to do so aren't starting familes and express no interest in forming romantic sexual relationships with the opposite gender which is NOT normal. This is what happens when you loose all moral fiber and society becomes feminized.

The reason I bring this up is you get very peculiar social behaviour in Japan like the fetishiszation of anime characters like you describe in your post. I believe Japan will probably be the first to country to normalize robots and AI's as potential sexual partners and other degenerate behaviours like androgyny, cross dressing will become the norm there.

Even right now there are cafes in Japan were men pay hundreds of dollars to cuddle up with women for few minutes at a time because they are scared of forming relationships with real women. That shit is pathetic and can destroy a society (as proven by the falling population) it shows you how dire things are there.

https://japantoday.com/category/fea...s-you-sleep-with-a-stranger-for-y6000-an-hour

Last edited:
Korean and Japanese subversion via K-Pop and anime respectively is less poisonous to society than Jewish subversion via LGBTWTFTHISSHITWACK and other such methods they employ.

@anonymous34 Japan is very weird and I think this is due to the poor economic performance there post 1990. Japan is undergoing what is known as a liquidity trap, essentially a combination of deflation, low interest rates and low growth. They have basically had a huge long recession there for the last 27 years.

Demographically the country is actually shrinking fast as well, with young people remaining single and childless for so long and the proportion of the older population continuing to grow. A lot of young and otherwise helathy people who could afford to do so aren't starting familes and express no interest in forming romantic sexual relationships with the opposite gender which is NOT normal. This is what happens when you loose all moral fiber and society becomes feminized.

The reason I bring this up is you get very peculiar social in Japan like the fetishiszation of anime characters like you describe in your post. I believe Japan will probably be the first to country to normalize robots and AI's as potential sexual partners and other degenerate behaviours.

Even right now there are cafes in Japan were men pay hundreds of dollars to cuddle up with women for few minutes at a time because they are scared of forming relationships with real women. That shit is pathetic and can destroy a society (as proven by the falling population) it shows you how dire things are there.

:axvmm9o:

berneydidnotread.gif

Just can't see it, especially considering it only took about 40 years for manga/anime to become popular in the west and finally manga/anime is not mainstream even in Japan

Some filthy creatures have taken it to the next level and are aroused by such creatures acudibillah the

This had me laughing tho :deadmanny:

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
Wallahi this is a conspiracy i believe in. Ever since hiroshima. Japan has been plotting on how to enslave the west. They could've used violence, however they are intellectually smarter and hence decided to create anime to brainwash the west. Anime is incredibly popular and has taken a strong hold of an incredible amount of the western population. In a group of 40 people of any given gender at least 50% has seen at least 1 anime cartoon. 1 or perhaps 2 of the 40 people have been fully infected with the anime filth and are devoted weeaboos. Worshipping japanese anime cartoons.

Some filthy creatures have taken it to the next level and are aroused by such creatures acudibillah the end is near subhanallah. Imagine getting a boner over a anime female character. Waa yaab wallahi.

As for KPOP it has infected a large population of our somali girls. Looking up to incredible feminine men is not natural wallahi. Sometimes i stare at these 'male' KPOP actors and wonder subhanallah if they really have more oestrogen then testosterone. I'm convinced the women that look up to such effeminate men and call them 'hot' are lowkey closet butch lesbians

You probaby think this is a troll thread. Wallahi im not trolling this is my take on the Anime/KPOP matter i truly believe the Japanese and Koreans have successfully taken a hold of many western dimwits .
Never watched anime or kpop.

Saxiib Japan is like any western country the US and UK are also heavily indebted. As for 'not much economic growth' that's factually incorrect. Japan is witnessing the greatest boom in economic growth.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...ing-for-eighth-straight-quarter-idUSKBN1FM0T9
https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2017...-japan-has-soared-and-beaten-all-expectations
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/11/14/business/japan-economy-gdp.html

https://www.forbes.com/sites/timwor...-not-having-any-for-two-decades/#56dcd47d32f9
https://ftalphaville.ft.com/2018/04/09/1523246400000/Japan-s-economic-miracle/

Every economic newspaper has been mentioning Japan's incredible economic growth over the periods of 2014-2018. Forget these articles, i myself read this on the economist. I subscribed to them.

Where on earth did you hear that 'they don't have much economic growth'?​
Abenomics is what they call it, Shinzo Abe has transformed Japan's economic performance, one of their best leaders yet.

You got this all wrong. Japanese people try their best to look like white people. Their anime never look Japanese.

Does this guy look Japanese to you?

This is the average anime character
f59a9434b34c4b7bb3cfafc6c43c0f3c.jpg

2000px-Anime_eye.svg.png

latest

Notice something? Those eyes are way larger than the average Japanese eyes.

When a character is sleazy or evil they have Japanese eyes.

tokyo_ghoul_70_by_nanamihoro-d8hljke.png

1445610061-1566bef3a9b88e323e8deb5d2493df10.png

Look at the most famous anime character Goku. To get stronger he transforms into an Aryan.

Df8IwlwX0AEOkZc.jpg

0Ta7CA8E_400x400.jpg

Let them take over. They have cracked the system and have far higher living standards than western nations. Somalis are being dumb per usual thats not the asians fault.

The east asians are rising and will continue to rise.

GUUL GUUL GUUL!!!!!! :rejoice:

(Not korea tho theyre qashin compared to the chinese and japanese).

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
I fucks with anime tbh. Certain mangas are pretty good. I ain't into the cute stuff, but I know guys that are. It is physically impossible for me to get turned on by a female anime character speaking. They sound like 5 year old girls, and it's weird as f*ck. But Shounen/Seinen manga/anime are the shit! You think Death Note is degenerate? Psycho Pass? The Fate series? Nigga open your mind. The world is a cool ass place for the open minded and cultured.

Ching chong chang not going to take over niyaho...dhulbahante guul!!!!and what is this cartoon shit ma ciyaal baa tihin....I love jackie Chan and jet lee movies saaxib

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
So what they have been appropriating western culture since the beginning of times and still do.

Macalin M

Out here
Let them brainwash me, it is a good trade off
C1mGBSvWEAANu9k.jpg

All jokes aside the Japanese won’t be able to do shit. The girls would rather raise a dog than raise a baby. Raising a dog is way cheaper than raising a baby and the amount of men past 24 living with their parents is high. Ima enjoy anime untill they die

South Korea and Japan are vessel states of the West. These two nations were chosen for the social experiment conducted by the deep state in the West which eventually be brought onto the rest of the world.

In Korea, South Korea that is, men, wear make up, get plastic surgery and compete with women on looks which is feminine and off-putting. Women in Korea don't even want to get married to their men and their fertility rate is 1.24. Obviously, there are more reasons but this is just a quick summary of Korean culture.

In Japan, that men have been overconsumed on dopamine and sexual gratification that they become passive, indifferent and no longer want sex. The women in Japan are overworked and don't want their men. Their fertility rate is 1.46.

It doesn't what model you follow, both nations have been successfully pacified and feminized.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
actually, other than that group bts, kpop has almost died out :cosbyhmm:

nobody even talks about it anymore

jpop died 10 years+ ago

dunno about anime :ayaanswag:

I'll happily consume their exports: media, food, skin care, fashion as a westerner but actually living in East Asia sounds depressing as hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.