The identity of one of our sisters who were killed by these satanic khawarij terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.
The biggest question of all. How can we end terrorism in somalia? Billion dollar question... The solution is is good leadership. But getting there means a high likelihood of death.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN, may Allah give her grieving family members sabr inshallah.

My apologies for going on a political tangent, but Farmaajo must be furious right now and must be devising some sort of plan or thinking of ways to deal with these Khawaarijites right ?

This inept government is starting to get on my nerves..
There have been plenty of attacks while hassan sheikh was a president. Not once have I seen you criticize the government.

I have sympathy for her and all of the victims but sympathy is not enough. This can't keep happening and there's no solution in sight.

It's very simplistic to blame Islam as a whole but at the same time, you can be certain that AS can't thrive in a non Muslim country. You can have Islam without terror but you can't have AS and ISIS without Islam.

And you guys need to start using your heads

If it was ever about islam why do places of knowledge get destroyed but places of sin are left alone? Is not even islamic extremism it's straight up some entity wanting to keep somalia in shambles.

I think even using khawarij is wrong as khawrij ar deviants who kill for major sins and alshabab doesn't even do that. They kill for political reasons. More likely they aren't even somali but kenyans.

Last edited:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
And you guys need to start using your heads

If it was ever about islam why do places of knowledge get destroyed but places of sin are left alone? Is not even islamic extremism it's straight up some entity wanting to keep somalia in shambles.
You need to ask yourself why some nations are successful while others aren’t. If you think deeply about it, it comes down to people who live there and what they’re doing. It comes down to the number of innovators in that society and how they are perceived in that society.

You need to ask yourself why some nations are successful while others aren’t. If you think deeply about it, it comes down to people who live there and what they’re doing. It comes down to the number of innovators in that society and how they are perceived in that society.
It comes down to said successful nations having been built on blood and stolen wealth and continuing today to keep other poor ones down through their bank and through funding rogue militias. As well as through the UN and NGOs.

Are you going to continue blaming the victims when you saw what happened in libya when an african country tries to become financially independent?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
It comes down to said successful nations having been built on blood and stolen wealth and continuing today to keep other poor ones down through their bank and through funding rogue militias. As well as through the UN and NGOs.

Are you going to continue blaming the victims when you saw what happened in libya when an african country tries to become financially independent?
I have a question for you. Why didn’t Libya and the other victim countries steal the west’s wealth and keep them down? In other words why aren’t things reversed? If you think carefully the answer is quite revealing.

I have a question for you. Why didn’t Libya and the other victim countries steal the west’s wealth and keep them down? In other words why aren’t things reversed? If you think carefully the answer is quite revealing.

What's your point? In that case since you believe Alshabab is a product of islam, why can't they defeat them after 10 years? By your own logic this proves the merit of Alshabab over their enemies otherwise they would have been able to subdue them by now

There have been plenty of attacks while hassan sheikh was a president. Not once have I seen you criticize the government.

:drakewtf:

I have been critical of every government head ever since the days of the damned warlord Abdulaahi Yusuf up until now.

The reason why you have never seen me condemning Hassan Sheikh is that I didn't start posting on this forum until a month before Farmaajos inauguration.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
What's your point? In that case since you believe Alshabab is a product of islam, why can't they defeat them after 10 years? By your own logic this proves the merit of Alshabab over their enemies otherwise they would have been able to subdue them by now
They can’t defeat them because they are corrupt, dysfunctional, and sympathetic to the idea of Islamic rule. That’s also the reason they (Islamic world in general) is always the victim. They lose to al Shabaab and the west for the reasons I listed.

Take Libya for example. During Ghadafi’s brutal undemocratic reign, the US had 9 leaders. Do you think one side clearly has the upper hand?

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:drakewtf:

I have been critical of every government head ever since the days of the damned warlord Abdulaahi Yusuf up until now.

The reason why you have never seen me condemning Hassan Sheikh is that I didn't start posting on this forum until a month before Farmaajos inauguration.
You had to mention Abdullahi Yusuf and call him a damned warlord. I'm sick and tired of you qabiliste bastards who hide behind the name of Somalinimo. Abdullahi Yusuf AUN should have finished the job. Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal.

May Allah swt have mercy on Abdullahi Yusuf.

May the cuqdad ridden cockroaches who speak ill of his name suffer on this earth, the lion of Africa will never be forgotten.

You had to mention Abdullahi Yusuf and call him a damned warlord. I'm sick and tired of you qabiliste bastards who hide behind the name of Somalinimo. Abdullahi Yusuf AUN should have finished the job. Nacala adiga iyo sanjikaga kuyaal.

May Allah swt have mercy on Abdullahi Yusuf.

May the cuqdad ridden cockroaches who speak ill of his name suffer on this earth, the lion of Africa will never be forgotten.

:russ:

I knew mentioning Abdulaahi Yusuf will get you riled up, he will have a proper trial in the day of judgement inshallah with the rest of mankind watching and he will pay for his crimes dearly inshallah.

Never have I once preached Somalinimo on this forum, I even said it never existed. With that kind of reach you could be playing in the NBA.

Oh and yes, I am somehow accused of being a Cuqadad ridden person while you are the one preaching genocide.

Oh the hypocrisy! This hypocrisy is so strong I'm afraid I might catch a case of it. I need to recite surah munafiqun to ward it off :noneck:

Emotional and devoid of any logic...

They can’t defeat them because they are corrupt, dysfunctional, and sympathetic to the idea of Islamic rule. That’s also the reason they (Islamic world in general) is always the victim. They lose to al Shabaab and the west for the reasons I listed.

Take Libya for example. During Ghadafi’s brutal undemocratic reign, the US had 9 leaders. Do you think one side clearly has the upper hand?

They're not sympathetic there was no real fight against them to begin with

The populations under their control like them. They offer security and governance according to sharia.
They offered them peace in exchange for the clan elders giving allegiance. What other choice do they have, will amisom or the somali government help them if alshabab decided to attack them

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
They offered them peace in exchange for the clan elders giving allegiance. What other choice do they have, will amisom or the somali government help them if alshabab decided to attack them
Thats part of the dysfunction. Why aren’t there communities in America relying on clan elders? You might be annoyed by this but it’s an important question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts