The identity of one of our sisters who were killed by these satanic khawarij terrorists

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP

These people are the dogs of hellfire who think killing students studying medicine is an act of paradise? Just like the people who killed Uthman and Ali R.A. They are the worst of all creations who should be killed without any mercy.

AUN, may Allah give her grieving family members sabr inshallah.

My apologies for going on a political tangent, but Farmaajo must be furious right now and must be devising some sort of plan or thinking of ways to deal with these Khawaarijites right ?

This inept government is starting to get on my nerves..

These people are the dogs of hellfire who think killing students studying medicine is an act of paradise? Just like the people who killed Uthman and Ali R.A. They are the worst of all creations who should be killed without any mercy.

AUN...is this the third time students were killed? They keep targeting those who want to make the country a better place.

Killed the day before her long waited graduation...

Why are you rating that psychopath's madmullah hateful comments funny? @Lola_Vonroe

Well one it's really not hateful per say I mean those who join al shabab and carry these attacks are primitive and this strict Wahhabism Isis like terrorist originations usually do come from Saudi Arabia. Now he was definitely insensitive but getting to know @TheMadMullah I realized he just trolls and is a pretty nice guy.

:manny:

Forgive me abaayo :wow1:

I'm a nice person :)

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Somalilanders were borderline celebrating on twitter lol.
Honestly they would be foolish to celebrate Over innocent Somali Muslims who did nothing to deserve this

I'm from SLand I've never celebrated over bombings in fact I wish them progress and that those useless AMISOM soldiers get kicked out

You know if all Somali regions support each other it would be the benefit for everyone

Jeesto

VIP
AUN. Wallahi this is just sad and painfull.
0xAW6Ig.gif

Well one it's really not hateful per say I mean those who join al shabab and carry these attacks are primitive and this strict Wahhabism Isis like terrorist originations usually do come from Saudi Arabia. Now he was definitely insensitive but getting to know @TheMadMullah I realized he just trolls and is a pretty nice guy.

:manny:

Forgive me abaayo :wow1:

I'm a nice person :)
"The primitives who are willingly accepted in kanfuur", do you know what that means? He's saying hawiye natives in xamar cover for alshabab. You're not a nice person if you're liking the posts of a man who calls for the genocide of whole qabils, and then call him " a nice person".

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
AUN

Al shabab want to scare young people that want to change their country. Guess what, it's not going to work, these cowards are not going to win.

"The primitives who are willingly accepted in kanfuur", do you know what that means? He's saying hawiye natives in xamar cover for alshabab. You're not a nice person if you're liking the posts of a man who calls for the genocide of whole qabils, and then call him " a nice person".

:ohhh: I completely misunderstood him :ohdamn:

horta how do we even know amison itself isn't behind these bombings to force somalia/IC to extend their fucking stay?
we all know alshabab takes responsibility for ever qarax.
something isn't right about these continuous bombings. How does this happen in the city center?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
I have sympathy for her and all of the victims but sympathy is not enough. This can't keep happening and there's no solution in sight.

It's very simplistic to blame Islam as a whole but at the same time, you can be certain that AS can't thrive in a non Muslim country. You can have Islam without terror but you can't have AS and ISIS without Islam.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
horta how do we even know amison itself isn't behind these bombings to force somalia/IC to extend their fucking stay?
we all know alshabab takes responsibility for ever qarax.
something isn't right about these continuous bombings. How does this happen in the city center?

That's a possibility another angle is politicians paying people to commit a crime bomb/ assassinate someone and later blame it on al shabab

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
allaha unaxaristo, wallahi today is a dark day:mjcry:
the stupid government doesn't know anything about strategy, a strategic town was just captured yesterday and this happened after the army fled like cowards from al-Shabab, the government should've deployed a lot of soldiers when al-Shabab raided the army base in the town a few days ago killing 17 soldiers.

The federal government has been saying they would declare a war on al-Shabab for months but I don't see it happening. wallah, we could defeat those rats if everyone declares a full-blown war on those al-Shabab rats from clan militias to state militias to government soldiers if not this shit would continue to happen every day.

Somalis have become weak asf, if they were warriors like all times little rats like al-Shabab wouldn't have done this type of shit to them or is it because al-Shabab are Somalis? If Somalis wanted a government they would've done it like they have done when ICU was established, the whole south of Somalia and central Somalia became peaceful and there were law and order and ICU had the support of the civilians that is why they gained massive junk of land in no time. If every single clan supported the government for only a few months, Somalia would've been stronger than ever and gained it's territory back in no time But it looks like we don't even have the right governments that are honest and that can be trusted like ICU were trusted.

The only people that can fix this country is the people who never left the country, government officials who were out the country for decades and have their family in the diaspora wouldn't care enough to fix this country. the only people would fix the country is the people who feel the pain of others and cares about the future of their children, a man from the diaspora has nothing to lose but is here to make money, the sooner we realize the better. Sheikh Sharif has a Kenyan passport, HSM Kenyan passport, farmaajo American passport and all of them have their family in peaceful country eating good and they don't have to be worried about their kids getting blown up by alshabab.

few kids who ran away from the country returns and steals the jobs from the ones who studied in rough conditions and who never left the country with all the shit that has been happening in Somalia. They're talking about creating jobs for the youth in Somalia when the ones from the diaspora steal their jobs.:mindblown:

The youth in Somalia are the ones who are being targeted by terrorists who want to recruit them not the ones from the west who are taking their jobs especially the government officials who are carrying foreign interests. the supposed president of Somalia couldn't visit new york because he is a U.S citizenship:mindblown: because if he was accused of crimes he could've been arrested as a regular U.S citizen, not as a head of state of Somalia.

P.S. I heard it was a NISA vehicle that was filled up with explosions that blew up:mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts