The idea of an ethno-state

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own a small farm in Djibouti, my uncles live in Hargeisa and i'm thinking of creating a party, a nationalist party in Djibouti and Somalia. A party that only Somali ethnic can be apart of it. Oromos and Habeshas and Arabs and Bantus aren't allowed.
Good luck with your endeavours back in the Fatherland sxb. I'm currently running businesses in the West & i hope to invest back home as well when the security & political situation improves.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I will support anything that has the best interest for Somalia as a country, its people, weather it be that they are from north, west , south or east and any occupying foreign individual who is living peacefully in the country. Anything that diverges from this policy has not got my support. If you want to act like a gaal, then follow 4head. There is no hope for you too.

A gaal that wants the best for his country, please. Be accurate.

halwa

✨🌙
If you think that my ancestors were all muslims,then you are sleeping under a giangatic rock. My great-great-mother was "muslim" by name and she didn't care. Many old folks didn't care, and my ancestors were mostly pastoral. Living and travelling was their thing.
As long as i'm not publicly adovcating for a gaal religion, i'm okay in my motherland.

Where else should i go? Stay in the west as a foreigner? or West Africa even though i don't like that part of Africa? Or North Africa even though these niggaz are tired of subsaharan africans? I can't be accepted anywhere.
Except my country, Somalia and Djibouti!
It's the same for me.

You will be accepted in Kenya. You should go there.

I will support anything that has the best interest for Somalia as a country, its people, weather it be that they are from north, west , south or east and any occupying foreign individual who is living peacefully in the country. Anything that diverges from this policy has not got my support. If you want to act like a gaal, then follow 4head. There is no hope for you too.
Trust me in this world i favour my own ppl and support their best interests. Home is where we should feel safest and it can be fully safe if we preach love for other qabils and kill al shabaab traitors.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Good luck with your endeavours back in the Fatherland sxb. I'm currently running businesses in the West & i hope to invest back home as well when the security & political situation improves.

Thank you, and i hope for you too! I have few time left and i'm learning how to open a business and then i'll invest back home.

halwa

✨🌙
Trust me in this world i favour my own ppl and support their best interests. Home is where we should feel safest and it can be fully safe if we preach love for other qabils and kill al shabaab traitors.

That’s the spirit! I don’t care what sort of policy you make for anyone that tries to come to the country after but I want everyone to show respect and be mindful of the different forgeingers and minorities that are living in Somalia. They are there for a reason and we can’t act like Trump. Xasad is not in our nature. We need to help people. Only then will our country flourish.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
That’s the spirit! I don’t care what sort of policy you make for anyone that tries to come to the country after but I want everyone to show respect and be mindful of the different forgeingers and minorities that are living in Somalia. They are there for a reason and we can’t act like Trump. Xasad is not in our nature. We need to help people. Only then will our country flourish.
did you just say the minorities have to be respected and that they are thier
for a reason

bantu Madows are getting deported they are super racist and have an inferiority complex towards somalis also they think where arab invaders
and that africa belongs to them

dont belive me check out their national tv channel somali bantu tv
also check out omar eno and his anti somali rants they even started
thier own blm movment somali bantu lives matter

Last edited:
Exactly! some users here can't believe that some racial groups actually don't want to squat in white lands and oppress them forever. They were kind and god bless them, god curse the other lazy races that don't want to go home and instead bring crime to white countries!

Good immigrants get degrees and go home! if you think otherwise you are racist to white ppl. Many females hate whites here clearly because they agree with white genocide and advocate the same thing in all countries. God forbid if females ruled the world.

:wowsweat:
Most importantly they DO NOT TOUCH THE WOMEN OF THE HOST NATION. Akhkhas waxaan gaaban biyohooda wassakhda dumarkeena sharafta leh la doonayo.

Ezra led a large body of exiles back to Jerusalem, where he discovered that Jewish men had been marrying non-Jewish women. He tore his garments in despair and confessed the sins of Israel before God, then braved the opposition of some of his own countrymen to purify the community by enforcing the dissolution of the sinful marriages.

-Ezra the prophet the author of the book of Ezra of the bible. Somalis shall be purified and the walls of our kingdom shall be erected strong and lofty.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Ezra led a large body of exiles back to Jerusalem, where he discovered that Jewish men had been marrying non-Jewish women. He tore his garments in despair and confessed the sins of Israel before God, then braved the opposition of some of his own countrymen to purify the community by enforcing the dissolution of the sinful marriages.

-Ezra the prophet the author of the book of Ezra of the bible. Somalis shall be purified and the walls of our kingdom shall be erected strong and lofty.

u r a fan of trump huh?

u r a fan of trump huh?
Im a fan of trump indeed for somalis are hypocrites. They are conservative when it comes to the their country and liberal when it is a western nation. Every nation has the right, nay has a duty keep their blood pure. Be it Japan, America, Germany, Malaysia. Intermixing is the work of satan.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Im a fan of trump indeed for somalis are hypocrites. They are conservative when it comes to the their country and liberal when it is a western nation. Every nation has the right, nay has a duty keep their blood pure. Be it Japan, America, Germany, Malaysia. Intermixing is the work of satan.

I gave u a heart rating even tho I don't agree with u. the rating was because u used Shakespearan word "nay"

I gave u a heart rating even tho I don't agree with u. the rating was because u used Shakespearan word "nay"
8354.gif

Mahadsanid

Naturally most humans want to enjoy their own land for themselves. No one forced the west to open their doors for everyone but we accept this a reparations for them robbing africa. African countries however and other nations have the right to be a strict about their border control as japan are.

Check 18:17

Status
Not open for further replies.