The idea of an ethno-state

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
What do you guys think about this subject?
Many nationalists agree about this.
Espacially Somalis.

What do you think of it? Should we create an ethno-state ,only for Somalis? Based on race and ethnicity?

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Why, lol---what do we gain by excluding non-Somalis from our land? Some sort of bizaare, racist pride? Lololol. Expats are essential to bringing skills that natives may not have.

Last edited:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Why, lol. What do we gain by excluding non-Somalis from our land? Some sort of bizaare, racist pride? Lololol. Expats are essential to bringing skills that natives may not have.

Good point. But many strangers in Somalia are either soldiers or merchants. Some of them are negative and toxic for the country and the people. I'm talking about the recent Arab migrants in Somalia and also the AMISOM soldiers.
They need to be regulated. At least for the migrants. Somalis are in nature xenophobes and racists, and they are homogenous.
An Ethnostate would be the best idea for Somalis. That's my 2 cent in this subject, i don't hate foreigners.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Good point. But many strangers in Somalia are either soldiers or merchants. Some of them are negative and toxic for the country and the people. I'm talking about the recent Arab migrants in Somalia and also the AMISOM soldiers.
They need to be regulated. At least for the migrants. Somalis are in nature xenophobes and racists, and they are homogenous.
An Ethnostate would be the best idea for Somalis. That's my 2 cent in this subject, i don't hate foreigners.

Regulated how? As long as they're contributing to the society & economy, I genuinely don't understand what harm they're posing to us (the Yemeni & Ethiopian migrants).

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Regulated how? As long as they're contributing to the society & economy, I genuinely don't understand what harm they're posing to us (the Yemeni & Ethiopian migrants).

So you want Somali peope being replaced by foreigners? I don't want.
Somalis should stay pure.

Why not? As Israelis would say other races have other countries they could go back to. Cushites somalis have only one land were they are at home.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
We Somalis need to understand that we are very few in number. Total world wide Somali population, i would say, is probably between 25-30 million. Compare that to the Oromo, Amxaaro, and Bantu numbers, and we haven't got a chance.

It is of utmost importance, to have Somalia as an Ethno STATE for Somalis and Somalis only. And here are the steps we should take to make Somalia for Somalis.

Step 1) We need, to first of all deport every single Oromo pest, correctly all over the North. These are very dangerous people, due to the factors that, not only do they look identical to us, but also learn and speak our language and can very easily claim Somali clans. These people have expansionist goals, they have a belief that the majority of Somali lands was theirs, and they dream of taking it back. Lets not also forget of the treatment they dish out to Somalis living in Oromiya.
One such incident was an arson attack on this Somali family home, in which the whole family burned to death. They do sh*t like this to Somalis living in their land, while we welcome them with open arms and hugs?? Piss off, ya c*nt.
They've got to go back.

Step 2) Repatriate all southern Bantus back to Tanzania. These people are not native to Somalia or Somaliweyn whatsoever. They are brought to Somaliweyn in chains by Arabs and Somali raiding parties. While millions of Southerners have perished in famines, these lot have been getting fat on the crops that they've been growing on lands, that they have no business living in. They too, have to go back.

Step 3) Kick out all Reer Xamar/Cadcads out of the country. I know what these people are like. They are pure and utter bastards. I have a lot of family all over the Arab world, and I've heard many times from them, of how these people proper ass lick Arabs, and chat sh*t about Somalis and Somalia to Arabs, all the while claiming to be Arab. Back to Yemen, they go. Gosh, I hate these gypsies. Waa Gypsies.

Step 4) Pull out/don't sight any freedom of movement deals with African countires (or any other countries for that matter). In the last 10 years or so, there have been calls and agreements signed by numerous African countries agreeing to have universal freedom of movement between countries for their citizens. That would be the utter and complete end for Somalia. We all know really that Freedom of Movement to Somalia would mean = Bantu, Amxaaro, and Oromo takeover of Somalia.

These are indeed necessary steps we would need to take, to keep Somalia for Somalis. As radical and extreme as it may be, its absolutely necessary. Otherwise we might as well start learning Amxaaro and call ourselves Tawedros, and start eating raw meat dipped in chilli sauce.

Last edited:
We Somalis need to understand that we are very few in number. Total world wide Somali population, i would say, is probably between 25-30 million. Compare that to the Oromo, Amxaaro, and Bantu numbers, and we haven't got a chance.

It is of utmost importance, to have Somalia as an Ethno STATE for Somalis and Somalis only. And here are the steps we should take to make Somalia for Somalis.

Step 1) We need, to first of all deport every single Oromo pest, correctly all over the North. These are very dangerous people, due to the factors that, not only do they look identical to us, but also learn and speak our language and can very easily claim Somali clans. These people have expansionist goals, they have a belief that the majority of Somali lands was theres, and they dream of taking it back. Lets not also forget of the treatment they dish out to Somalis living in Oromiya.
One such incident was an arson attack on this Somali family home, in which the whole family burned to death. They do sh*t like this to Somalis living in their land, while we welcome them with open arms and hugs?? Piss off, ya c*nt.
They've got to go.

Step 2) Repatriate all southern Bantus back to Tanzania. These people are not native to Somalia or Somaliweyn whatsoever. They are brought to Somaliweyn in chains by Arabs and Somali raiding parties. While millions of Southerners have perished in famines, these lot have been getting fat on the crops that they've been growing on lands, that they have no business living in. They too, have to go back.

Step 3) Kick out all Reer Xamar/Cadcads out of the country. I know what these people are like. They are pure and utter bastards. I have a lot of family all over the Arab world, and I've heard many times from them, of how these people proper ass lick Arabs, and chat sh*t about Somalis and Somalia to Arabs, all the while claiming to be Arab. Back to Yemen, they go. Gosh, I hate these gypsies. Waa Gypsies.

Step 3) Pull out/don't sight any freedom of movement deals with African countires (or any other countries for that matter). In the last 10 years or so, there have been calls and agreements signed by numerous African countries agreeing to have universal freedom of movement between countries for their citizens. That would be the utter and complete end for Somalia. We all know really that Freedom of Movement to Somalia would mean = Bantu, Amxaaro, and Oromo takeover of Somalia.

These are indeed necessary steps we would need to take, to keep Somalia for Somalis. As radical and extreme as it may be, its absolutely needed. Otherwise we might as well start learning Amxaaro and call ourselves Tawedros, and start eating raw meat dipped in chilli sauce.
Honestly with the shit storm this expansionist era has become....I only wonder which endangered race will strike first. Will the whites kill all non whites in Europe and america? Will geeljire pick up the sword again against their expansionist enemies? Or will the dying east asians conquer China again to grow their numbers and survive?

Last edited:

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
Also Step 5) If someone is half Somali, they can only get Somali citizenship, if their father is Somali. I ain't having a Madow, cadaan, Arab, looking individual, with a Madow, cadaan, or Arab name, coming around thinking they're Somali and have a right to Somalia. In this world, you follow your father.

If your mother is from Earth, and your father is from Mars.........guess what? you're a Martian, saxiib.

Also Step 5) If someone is half Somali, they can only get Somali citizenship, if their father is Somali. I ain't having a Madow, cadaan, Arab, looking individual, with a Madow, cadaan, or Arab name, coming around thinking they're Somali and have a right to Somalia. In this world, you follow your father.

If your mother is from Earth, and your father is from Mars.........guess what? you're a Martian, saxiib.
Citizenship test. Send them to China and see if the can get citizenship there or in Saudi if they are non Somali. If the can't get status there then why should they in my country.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

Step 1) We need, to first of all deport every single Oromo pest, correctly all over the North. These are very dangerous people, due to the factors that, not only do they look identical to us, but also learn and speak our language and can very easily claim Somali clans. These people have expansionist goals, they have a belief that the majority of Somali lands was theirs, and they dream of taking it back. Lets not also forget of the treatment they dish out to Somalis living in Oromiya.
They've got to go back.

Step 4) Pull out/don't sight any freedom of movement deals with African countires (or any other countries for that matter). In the last 10 years or so, there have been calls and agreements signed by numerous African countries agreeing to have universal freedom of movement between countries for their citizens. That would be the utter and complete end for Somalia. We all know really that Freedom of Movement to Somalia would mean = Bantu, Amxaaro, and Oromo takeover of Somalia.

These are indeed necessary steps we would need to take, to keep Somalia for Somalis. As radical and extreme as it may be, its absolutely necessary. Otherwise we might as well start learning Amxaaro and call ourselves Tawedros, and start eating raw meat dipped in chilli sauce.

I agree with this. We should make own ethnostate, i'm planning on leaving the West as soon as i can before it's too late. Europeans want to have peace and ethnic homogenity. Many start hating on migrants and i can understand them. And Somalia and other Somali populated regions need young and ambitious people.
I hate Oromos more than Bantus. These people are hateful and can kill many somalis, bantus are just foreigners. If i had the opportunity of having a post of the minister of immigration, i'll build a wall and forbid oromos from Somalia and Djibouti. They are dangerous, parasites.
In that meantime, i'll do my best in uni and learn more.

I feel the change that is coming upin the horn of africa. Enmity is developing for bantu and the white sheep . An era of change, beef and most crucially an era where horner dignity is restored is upon us.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
Are you incels literally joking? I truly hope you are; I use to think only cadaans were this unbelievably racist. Some of you also have this audacity to call yourselves Muslim with this discriminatory thinking---shame, shame, shame.

An ethnostate in the West would be close to impossible considering the indoctrination of human rights in schools, the media, and globalization.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Are you incels literally joking? I truly hope you are; I use to think only cadaans were this unbelievably racist. Some of you also have this audacity to call yourselves Muslim with this discriminatory thinking---shame, shame, shame.

You can't do this trick with me, you Arab. Somalis are not many. We are only 9 millions in Somalia, around 20 millions overall (with Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya + the Diaspora).
Stop the crap, Bantus are a lot! Arabs are somewhere between 250 to 300 millions, whites around 700 millions and Chinese 1 and half billion. Nigga, we are nothing. We need to secure our ethnic group.

Somalia can only survive and prosper in the future as an ethnostate. Traditionally, Somalis are very xenophobic people so immigration will bring more trouble than its worth, although I am willing to let in certain high skilled individuals. However, I strongly believe that any immigration from the Arab world and Bantu states must be strictly BANNED and ILLEGAL.

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
You can't do this trick with me, you Arab. Somalis are not many. We are only 9 millions in Somalia, around 20 millions overall (with Djibouti, Ethiopia, Kenya + the Diaspora).
Stop the crap, Bantus are a lot! Arabs are somewhere between 250 to 300 millions, whites around 700 millions and Chinese 1 and half billion. Nigga, we are nothing. We need to secure our ethnic group.

I was thinking about writing several paragraphs explaining why this 100% haram and why thinking is forbaded by Allah (SWT) but then I remembered you're an apostate so you have no morals, so that clarifies your toxic thinking :dabcasar:

An ethnostate in the West would be close to impossible considering the indoctrination of human rights in schools, the media, and globalization.
That's why the white race is dying and many including white females and non whites are happily dancing. They made that mistake and let them lie in the bed they made. First mistake was they made a society that caters to female needs and allows the hatred of males, secondly they took slaves and are suffering for not freeing them and paying them reparations to f*ck off back to africa. Thirdly they allowed their jews to control their countries and start teaching their children to feel guild and hate their alpha ancestors for abusing slaves and allowed this generation to sympathise with victims more than support their own dying race.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I was thinking about writing several paragraphs explaining why this 100% haram but then I remembered you're an apostate so you have no morals, so that clarifies your toxic thinking :dabcasar:

Goat-f*cking is quite normal in the Arab World, i have nothing learn from sandnigg*rs :trumpsmirk:
:drakelaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts