the hypocrisy of somalis that disgusts me most

Farm

VIP
calling AY AUN kafir? The same man who freed the south from endless anarchy and established the first permanent government since 1991?

:damedamn:

What do you call the average yellow eyed mooryaan who only knows how to loot, set up roadblocks and kill?

:cosbyhmm:

@admin should just get rid of this thread, it only creates hate and division
why Im getting my popcorn ready for phase 2 samaalic vs abdisamad
tenor.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Wait didnt Caydiid start his USC movement outside Mustaaxil armed by Ethiopian Derg regime?

:draketf:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Stopped reading after Pg 7

:susp: Too much emotions and confusion. War take this bullshit back to the Generals

Sxb this thread was entertaining, everyone turned tribal, walle waa lays bartay. :banderas:

@Samaalic Era you held it down sxb. Hats off wallahi. Jananka HG noolow :denzelnigga:

There is a saying
"When someone speaks, listen thrice. Once to hear what is said, twice to hear from whom said it, and thrice to hear who it is said to". Qaxaabada xun ee threadka furatay cidaha ey ka dhalatay iyo godobka ay tirsanayso waanu naqaan.

Rightfully says f*ck Caydiid who done a number on my people but then says AY was a great man because he brought "law and order" even though he gave the Ethiopians the green light to do exactly what Caydiid did :westbrookwtf:

You can't have your cake and eat it.

Half of Somalis are insane(xataa dambi lagama qoro), the other half have renounced logic and common sense. On top of this, you have the low IQ problem.

might as well preach to cows and trees.

I'd IQ test all somalis, and have them take psych evaluation test, and gas all those who fail both tests.:mjdontkno:

in yaroo xalaal ah baa so hadhi, intaa wadan iyo wax way dhisan karaan.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You want him to get rid of it because you can't delete your shameful posts since it's been more than 30 minutes and you want your qashins removed. Can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen.
I stand by what I said it was nothing shameful.
This is just going in circles and lost meaning