The Hero of Black Women Kamala Harris Exposed By Nina Simone's Grandaughter! Kamala Harris 'Bullied' her Mom that she 'Almost Killed Herself'

1624231839085.png

I knew this B*tch Kamala Harris was a shyster, yet she was praised by black women and the media :mindblown: Anyone who criticized her must hate black women. Even though before she ran for office she barely ever claimed to be black. Now she is being exposed by Nina Simone's granddaughter for bullying her mom causing her family to lose control of Nina Simone's estate.

Kamala Harris also sent this innocent man to prison when she knew he was innocent!

Yet, this is the woman, a good amount of black women aspire to be :mjlol:

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
black people are retarded why trust politician in the first place what's wrong with these people they never learn :mindblown::snoop:

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"
Slick Willy on His sugar baby

'Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of others

"The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I 'so much as jaywalked' while she was D.A. That's politics for ya."

1624236062961.png
:ileycry: :nahgirl:

From what I understood, Nina wanted her daughter to donate some of her estate to build schools in Africa, and her daughter didn't want to do that, so Kamala stepped in.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
View attachment 189654

I knew this B*tch Kamala Harris was a shyster, yet she was praised by black women and the media :mindblown: Anyone who criticized her must hate black women. Even though before she ran for office she barely ever claimed to be black. Now she is being exposed by Nina Simone's granddaughter for bullying her mom causing her family to lose control of Nina Simone's estate.

Kamala Harris also sent this innocent man to prison when she knew he was innocent!

Yet, this is the woman, a good amount of black women aspire to be :mjlol:

I can definitely see Kamala being mean. loool she has a loose screw lol

She’s also a because she slept with a married mayor . The woman isn’t married to a black man, either. Black men could never get away with that.

Kamala harris is another one of these fake blacks that are paraded around for the white liberals. How on earth is this Hindu claiming black when she looks like she came straight out mumbai?

Barrack Obama was no different, they always get the whitest looking MOFOs and claim they are black.

Kamala harris is another one of these fake blacks that are paraded around for the white liberals. How on earth is this Hindu claiming black when she looks like she came straight out mumbai?

Barrack Obama was no different, they always get the whitest looking MOFOs and claim they are black.
At the end of the day, black people keep voting for them, so it's on them.

black people are retarded why trust politician in the first place what's wrong with these people they never learn :mindblown::snoop:
Wtf can black people, or really any Racial/Ethnic group do about it.

My family votes for Ilhan Omar and Biden because who tf else are they going to vote for, the people that hate Somalis?

Slick Willy on His sugar baby

'Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago. Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco. I have also helped the careers of others

"The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I 'so much as jaywalked' while she was D.A. That's politics for ya."

View attachment 189666 :ileycry: :nahgirl:

Queen shit. Let them help you up then step on their necks.

Did anyone actually really like Biden and Kamala Harris or they just didn't like Trump?

Outside of SomaliSpot and certain extreme Hindu circles, a lot of minorities aren't fans of white supremacist ideology and a lot of people just didn't like Trump and the white supremacist wave he was in league with.

Plus people who believe in the hoaxdemic think he is responsible for a massive wave of deaths due to the fakedemic.

Honestly, Biden I think is doing not so bad a job- besides trying to threaten Nigeria with sanctions. I don't think anything ever came of it but of course I am definitely against how he tried to threaten Nigeria.

Besides that, though... I think Biden is relatively not so bad so far. I think he's a moderate in terms of pushing cultural marxism on us and doesn't seem to be pushing super hard in that direction. In foreign policy, I think he clearly is less Zionist and relatively more pro-Palestinian than Trump. He doesn't seem to have the society on the brink of an impending civil war that can break out any minute. To me he seems relatively not so bad but I wonder who on earth is actually running the country while Joe Biden (who clearly to seems to have Alzheimers or something) is theoretically the leader. I just hope he lives through his term and we don't end up with Kamala as president.

Trending