The head transplant operation that could challenge faith!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope you’re joking

Shushue

I’m dead serious Sxb. when I’m dead, what’s the alternative? Being buried and getting your corpse decaying in the ground? This reminds me of a Sheikh who used to argue that donating organs is haram till he himself became desperate for one. He had kidney transplants donated by the “Kafir” family of a young (kafir) dude killed in a motorcycle accident.

VixR

Veritas
This guy is cutting up corpses to practice
Nothing weird about that. They’re donated. Cutting into corpses is normal for practicing some surgical techniques and research purposes. First year Med students are required to learn human anatomy through a cadaver.

VixR

Veritas
Shushue

I’ve donated my corpse (if I die in this country) to my former university. Let science reign over superstition.
Is this a recent decision?

I know an old lady who decided to do this. And I gave it passing thought after she spoke to me about it, but then again I’m not even an organ donor on my license.

Shushue

I’m dead serious Sxb. when I’m dead, what’s the alternative? Being buried and getting your corpse decaying in the ground? This reminds me of a Sheikh who used to argue that donating organs is haram till he himself became desperate for one. He had kidney transplants donated by the “Kafir” family of a young (kafir) dude killed in a motorcycle accident.
That’s why I hate many sheikhs, I’m waiting for a holocaust of many sheikhs

Is this a recent decision?

I know an old lady who decided to do this. And I gave it passing thought after she spoke to me about it, but then again I’m not even an organ donor on my license.

VixR

Decided 5 years ago.

That’s why I hate many sheikhs, I’m waiting for a holocaust of many sheikhs

Shushue

Sxb, live and let live. We don’t know how to give, but are greedy receivers. How many Somalis do you know who are blood donors?

Last edited:

Genghis Khan

Abgaal Hiraab Hawiyeh Samaale
Man they were saying this since 2016 nothing is up,bruh its a good idea bad hard procedure to do but lets hope it works,a medical breakthrough mind twisting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending