The haunted stay, a Somalispot thriller

Muji

VIP
Chapter 1

It was the night before the new year, so far it had rained consecutively for 20 days and 20 nights. We had slept in what was an abandoned library. The shelves were stripped of any books and there was barely a lick of paint left on the walls. The old librarians chair was still present, squeaking with the blows of the wind. @Gibiin-Udug woke me up in a pull of sweat saying she could hear noises. I rolled away from her stare and told her it was probably the wind. But I was jolted awake when I heard a chair being thrown on the floor and the squealing of a man. I quickly rushed to turn our lantern towards the noise where we saw @Crow laying on the floor collapsed over a chair.

He quickly rose to his feet and apologised profusely. I suddenly gleamed that inviting @Crow to this trip would be a regrettable mistake. He had the nerves of a mouse and was taking up a lot of our resources. In fact the only thing our male chaperone was good for was sharing FDK talking points but unfortunately this was not a useful skill outside the confines of somalispot.

By now @gibin and @Crow were on their fifth argument before she dragged me away to a corner to ask why I had invited him. “I thought he could be of use to us and to be honest the guy doesn’t seem like he has friends”. As I finished my sentence loud banging continued from the door. We all looked at each other and Gibin asked if anyone had invited someone, Crow and I shook our heads in terror. Crow quickly dispersed behind one of the shelves leaving us to deal with this sudden problem. Gibin and I tiptoed towards the door grabbing a broken chair leg for defence.

When Gibin slowly pealed the door open we saw a bald Somali male clutching a plastic bag. He quickly introduced himself as @Abdalla and asked us if he could be let in. Abdalla was a shadowy figure who had (to borrow the old expression) a face that only a mother could love. He had wrinkles etched on his face and carried the expression of someone who had seen two wars. We quickly let him in when Gibin took pity on him. He walked in away from the rain. Abdalla had an oafish way about him and you got the sense that the only way he could do something right was if it was by mistake.

Who was this strange man and how had he managed to find us? What was in this bag he was carrying? Had someone followed him towards us? These were the questions that I had to get to bottom of.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
I've got two truly profound jinn experiences that would make you all sh*t bricks.

Muji

VIP
Chapter 2 out of 3

The next morning as everyone was sleeping in i began to wonder about this new stranger we let in. @Abdalla and @Crow were sharing the sofa and they were both snoring loudly. I noticed abdalla was still clutching the plastic bag he came in with. As I was about to inspect what was inside it, he quickly rose from his slumber muttering “good morning”. I didn’t respond.

I was scared of his bidar last night but in the morning it was much worse. @Gibiin-Udug was sleeping in the hallway and treated that area like her own quarters as it was the furthest she could get away from crow as she suspected he was watching her whilst she slept. When we all had breakfast @Abdalla noticed me staring at him so I took the opportunity to ask who he was.

“I’m Abdalla from Puntland” he proudly shouted.. I ask him what’s inside his bag and he looks at it pretending to notice it for the first time. “These are the DNA samples of my newborn with Sitahara”. Everyone stops what they are doing at this point and we all listen in for the next sentence.

“You see Sitahara is my Afghan princess from the Hazara tribe who are also known as the outcast tribe of Afghanistan because someone invented a rumour that they eat human flesh, her and I have been married for 2 years and she recently gave birth to a son”.

“So what’s the problem!” I interrupt urging him to get to the point. Abdalla has a long delay in his speech and he has a tendency to offer drawn out details when speaking.

“Well I have this picture of the baby who she claims is my son, and he looks nothing like me, this baby is a langhaab for god sake!” He says as he points a picture towards our direction.

We all walk closer to abdalla ignoring the foul stench of his body so we can take a closer inspection of the photograph he is holding.

“This baby looks nothing like you” Gibin states, and she’s telling the truth as the baby has delicate lean features, long black hair, the colour of prestige and a small button nose. Crow takes a final puff of the cigarette he was holding and let’s it drop before stepping on it. “Even worse this baby could be Haber gedir”, Crow says bluntly. Abdalla drops his bald head to the floor wheeping.

Perhaps Gibin was merely being friendly but she begins to annoy me by asking abdalla how we can help.

“I want you to help me find the father so I know what this baby is” he answers, “and then I will be out of your hair and you won’t have to see me again” he says directly looking at me. “I have a list of names here who I think can be potential suspects, their names are @Abdisamad3 @Samaalic Era @Mckenzie @GTR and finally @Gucci mane

“Why do you suspect these men” I ask. He looks tense as he states “@Abdisamad3 and @Samaalic Era are two of the most desperate men I know, they chase after women like a homeless man chasing a dollar that’s attached to a string”. “@Mckenzie is my qabil rival and he has threatened to do something like this during our fdk sessions”. “I have caught @GTR staring through my window countless times whilst Sitahara was in the bathroom shaving her back”. As for @Gucci mane he is better looking than me, even I would cheat on myself for him”.

As much as I’m disinterested in the domestic life of @Abdalla ive now been forced to help him so we can move him on. I don’t know who is responsible for inseminating his hairy sweetheart. However, if there is one lady I can ask, it’s the wise old @Basra i met in an English rural village 5 years ago.

Last edited:

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Chapter 2 out of 3

The next morning as everyone was sleeping in i began to wonder about this new stranger we let in. @Abdalla and @Crow were sharing the sofa and they were both snoring loudly. I noticed abdalla was still clutching the plastic bag he came in with. As I was about to inspect what was inside it, he quickly rose from his slumber muttering “good morning”. I didn’t respond.

I was scared of his bidar last night but in the morning it was much worse. @Gibiin-Udug was sleeping in the hallway and treated that area like her own quarters as it was the furthest she could get away from crow as she suspected he was watching her whilst she slept. When we all had breakfast @Abdalla noticed me staring at him so I took the opportunity to ask who he was.

“I’m Abdalla from Puntland” he proudly shouted.. I ask him what’s inside his bag and he looks at it pretending to notice it for the first time. “These are the DNA samples of my newborn with Sitahara”. Everyone stops what they are doing at this point and we all listen in for the next sentence.

“You see Sitahara is my Afghan princess from the Hazara tribe who are also known as the outcast tribe of Afghanistan because someone invented a rumour that they eat human flesh, her and I have been married for 2 years and she recently gave birth to a son”.

“So what’s the problem!” I interrupt urging him to get to the point. Abdalla has a long delay in his speech and he has a tendency to offer drawn out details when speaking.

“Well I have this picture of the baby who she claims is my son, and he looks nothing like me, this baby is a langhaab for god sake!” He says as he points a picture towards our direction.

We all walk closer to abdalla ignoring the foul stench of his body so we can take a closer inspection of the photograph he is holding.

“This baby looks nothing like you” Gibin states, and she’s telling the truth as the baby has delicate lean features, long black hair, the colour of prestige and a small button nose. Crow takes a final puff of the cigarette he was holding and let’s it drop before stepping on it. “Even worse this baby could be Haber gedir”, Crow says bluntly. Abdalla drops his bald head to the floor wheeping.

Perhaps Gibin was merely being friendly but she begins to annoy me by asking abdalla how we can help.

“I want you to help me find the father so I know what this baby is” he answers, “and then I will be out of your hair and you won’t have to see me again” he says directly looking at me. “I have a list of names here who I think can be potential suspects, their names are @Abdisamad3 @Samaalic Era @Mckenzie @GTR and finally @Gucci mane

“Why do you suspect these men” I ask. He looks tense as he states “@Abdisamad3 and @Samaalic Era are two of the most desperate men I know, they chase after women like a homeless man chasing a dollar that’s attached to a string”. “@Mckenzie is my qabil rival and he has threatened to do something like this during our fdk sessions”. “I have caught @GTR staring through my window countless times whilst Sitahara was in the bathroom shaving her back”. As for @Gucci mane he is better looking than me, even I would cheat on myself for him”.

As much as I’m disinterested in the domestic life of @Abdalla ive now been forced to help him so we can move him on. I don’t know who is responsible for inseminating his hairy sweetheart. However, if there is one lady I can ask, it’s the wise old @Basra i met in an English rural village 5 years ago.

@Muji is back doing what she does best :banderas:

The plot twist better be Sithara is @Gibiin-Udug :mjpls:

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
Rules of engagement.

newbies please don’t introduce yourself into the story unless a vip introduces you.
How else will you get 10 pages in an hour without them Knowles? let them participate :siilaanyolaugh:

Trending

Latest posts