The haunted stay, a Somalispot thriller

:pachah1::pachah1:I love it. You got skills girl mashallah. Literally spilled tea all over my laptop reading that.

As for the rest talking about 'vip' tag; sit down please. I made my presence known with less than 5 messages, and get tagged daily left and right in the political section. You don't see me crying for a vip tag..:yacadiim:

Also plenty of tall faaraxs here in scandi @Muji, let me know if there's shortage (no pun intended) in the UK and I'll bring couple of my guys there. :gaasdrink:

Last edited:

Muji

VIP
:pachah1::pachah1:I love it. You got skills girl mashallah. Literally spilled tea all over my laptop while reading that.

As for the rest talking about 'vip' tag; sit down please. I made my presences known with less than 5 messages, and get tagged daily left and right in the political section. You don't see me crying for a vip tag..:yacadiim:

Also plenty of tall faaraxs here in scandi @Muji, let me know if there's shortage (no pun intended) in the UK and I'll bring couple of my guys there. :gaasdrink:

I’m not going to lie that was one hella of an entrance.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
I remember I saw a 6 ft 9 guy. My jaw dropped and I asked him how tall he was. I’m not going to lie it was very inappropriate and probably made him feel shit but he gave me an answer. lol

Honestly that's when I realize the blessing of being short. My brother gets started at.:mjlol:

Trending

Latest posts