The haunted stay, a Somalispot thriller

Lol I’m rooting for him sis, there’s something about a guy who knows what he likes and goes after it, just don’t push it if she says no back off lol
You can bet I know when to back off sister. This is not naturally of me and I don't act that way in real life, but i felt something (a spark) and I had to take my chance

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You can bet I know when to back off sister. This is not naturally of me and I don't act that way in real life, but i felt something (a spark) and I had to take my chance
Good luck walaal, I wish I wasn’t so vain lol the first thing I think of before even getting to personality is how a person looks :noneck:

NotMyL

VIP
its 50/50 for me though

@GTR I think I owe you an apology too. I was convinced you were a troll. :eek:
See I will never stay with someone good looking if they have bad personality or are boring but I need that initial attraction to get anything started lol

Good luck walaal, I wish I wasn’t so vain lol the first thing I think of before even getting to personality is how a person looks :noneck:
Appreciate it sis. I don't blame you wallahi you were just looking out for your sister in islam. @Tameable Qumayo All good sister. Believe it or not you actually played a big part into helping me establish talks with her. I owe you a massive gratitude.

Inshallah if I am succesful and she lets me talk to her again (got a warning from admin to not contact her) best believe i'll invite all of you fine ladies to our wedding God willing :cool:

NotMyL

VIP
Sis I’m not a lesbian
upload_2020-1-16_16-2-43.gif