The halima i’m dating got mad when i told her!

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
BobSmoke your a smart guy, your very analytical. Only block girls talk a certain way, an innocent self-respecting woman won't say babe or baby only a woman with high mileage talk like that.

Bro thank you but I dont like to think that I'm smart. Bruddas like @Inquisitive_ are smart. I'm just good with words bro.

Back to the topic.
High mileage girls comes in many forms, even the shy girls can stack willy mileage. You'll never know.

It's just that some girls know how to act right and some girls dont.
It all depends on the nigga if he checks her or not.
A man with self respect will not tolerate bullshit and a passive man will get run over.
A miskiinad will rebel and act outta pocket if you turn soft on her.
I've learnt my lessons plenty of times.
And I have more lessons to go thru as life goes on.

I cant leave her she loves me.

1597592804172.png

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
They are monsters

Why do worry what other men think of you? What is she supposed to call you ? She seems sweet and caring. You should feel warm and fuzzy and whenever she calls you ‘bae’ with her angelic voice. You are a considerate person and I think that sweetheart is compatible with you.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I think she should call you "hey nigga, wag1 boss man" or something more "roadman style"

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
If she is wife material and you are sure you will be able to perform the natural duties and she has good character, marry her.

Love and affection will come later. It has happened to me and it is common with many men. What you want is natural love that develops, not love at first sight which is fake love and which will fade easier for men.

Trending