The halima i’m dating got mad when i told her!

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
Bytch got me looking side to side making sure no Faarax heard that. Thats a death penalty right there.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
By chemistry i meant more like the emotional side. When i look at her i dont feel anything special. No love.

I cant break her heart i dont know what to do. She is too miskiin. Also she is very kind to me. And likes me very much.

This is causing me stress
She has all the characteristics of a great wife. She's kind, obedient, excellent housekeeper etc.
Dude, she's suitable for a perfect wife. Be kind to her and breed with her. After couple of years marry another chick that you have a chemistry with.

She has all the characteristics of a great wife. She's kind, obedient, excellent housekeeper etc.
Dude, she's suitable for a perfect wife. Be kind to her and breed with her. After couple of years marry another chick that you have a chemistry with.
You make it sound like a horse breeding program bro :dead:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
To never call me ”babe” or ”baby” in public ever again. God damn thats embarrasing as hell. Straight up told her to stop saying that in public.

The horror when she said ”bae” like 5 metres from me:ohlord::mindblown: Naa hana ceebeyn nacalaa baegaad sheegeysid kuyaal

She got mad but eventually got over it. Its ceeb wlh

Unless she been known around the block, I don't see nothing wrong with being called babe.
If she been known around the blocks, that's free leverage for you to monkey branch on to the next ting, since girls like "taken" guys.

But yeah, girls need to be checked if they don't act right.

By chemistry i meant more like the emotional side. When i look at her i dont feel anything special. No love.

I cant break her heart i dont know what to do. She is too miskiin. Also she is very kind to me. And likes me very much.

Waliga guurso qof adiga ku jecel oo ku qadariyo. Qof aad adiga jeceshahay ma ogid in uu kuu guursanayo jaceyl mise dhaqaalo. Chemistry will come when you wife her.

He’s probably a teenage who hasn’t left his house. Only explanation for the lack of common sense and reality.
I remember when I was a little boy, I used to tell my mom don't kiss me in front of the boys.. It will ruin my toughness amongst my peers :mjlol:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

No, she is the one. The things u r looking for will come after time

To never call me ”babe” or ”baby” in public ever again. God damn thats embarrasing as hell. Straight up told her to stop saying that in public.

The horror when she said ”bae” like 5 metres from me:ohlord::mindblown: Naa hana ceebeyn nacalaa baegaad sheegeysid kuyaal

She got mad but eventually got over it. Its ceeb wlh
I never dated a Somali girl before because they are barely any where I'm from. What happened to real Somali folks, why are you guys copying Cadaans.

Unless she been known around the block, I don't see nothing wrong with being called babe.
If she been known around the blocks, that's free leverage for you to monkey branch on to the next ting, since girls like "taken" guys.

But yeah, girls need to be checked if they don't act right.
BobSmoke your a smart guy, your very analytical. Only block girls talk a certain way, an innocent self-respecting woman won't say babe or baby only a woman with high mileage talk like that.

Just call me by name or call me sir. Dont emasculate me by calling me a God damn bae nacalaa my blood is boiling.

what if she was your wife ?

I got spoiled. I always liked when a girl called me bae. But then I was planning to marry her so no gallo like relationship. And they always did call me sweet words. Take it man. Don’t refuse.

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran

She made everything easy for me but she said no second wife. God damn bro

Santiago

Adeer macaane ii waran
what if she was your wife ?

I got spoiled. I always liked when a girl called me bae. But then I was planning to marry her so no gallo like relationship. And they always did call me sweet words. Take it man. Don’t refuse.

Bae would sound nice if there was chemistry. Now it feels weird as hell

Trending