the habesha are coming!!! first they come for our land and now for our culture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know ethiopian christian women marry muslim men but i never heard of the opposite hence why i need to know but i really do think my new co-worker has a thing for somali and hijab because i promise you im average while theres so many beautiful females its getting to me because im religious but i dont think hes phased about that lool

Aww don't sell yourself short. I don't think he will ask you out. Habesha (Ethiopain) guys are a bit shy and won't risk getting rejected. So you're safe lol

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
ONLF was not defeated by the Habashis, you guys were backstabbed by Minor Clans in Ogadenia.

Instead of them supporting you with manpower, the Ethiopian Government exploited the disunity and the disarray by arming the minority clans and using them to dismantle ONLF.

Did you pull this fact out of your arse? :draketf:

If it was the other clans in Galbeed that backstabbed ONLF, there would have been a Sheikhal, Bartire or a Dir DDSI president, but that's clearly not the case as the president is Iley. An Ogaden man.

The truth is the ONLF realised they won't win a war against Ethiopia with the rest of the Somali people watching the Ethiopian paramilitary forces leveling whole towns, killing and raping all the women and children whilst the men are in the bush. Some Somali admins were even handing over ONLF fighters to the enemy in hopes of getting their begging bowls fills by Meles and his successor.

No minority clan backstabbed ONLF so don't come here with your Tesco value opinion of what happened in Galbeed.

World

VIP
Did you pull this fact out of your arse? :draketf:

If it was the other clans in Galbeed that backstabbed ONLF, there would have been a Sheikhal, Bartire or a Dir DDSI president, but that's clearly not the case as the president is Iley. An Ogaden man.

The truth is the ONLF realised they won't win a war against Ethiopia with the rest of the Somali people watching the Ethiopian paramilitary forces leveling whole towns, killing and raping all the women and children whilst the men are in the bush. Some Somali admins were even handing over ONLF fighters to the enemy in hopes of getting their begging bowls fills by Meles and his successor.

No minority clan backstabbed ONLF so don't come here with your Tesco value opinion of what happened in Galbeed.
What do you think will happen to galbeed if ethiopia does go through regime change again?

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
What do you think will happen to galbeed if ethiopia does go through regime change again?

Nothing will happen EPRDF will be in power till judgement day. They silenced the peasants who were revolting with one move. We need to stay out of all of that by focusing on developing our region which is the least developed region. This is one of the reasons why I support the Berbera deal because of the infrastructure projects that come with facilitating all the goods imported from Somaliland. The stability of the region will be a top priority and with that comes more development.

World

VIP
Nothing will happen EPRDF will be in power till judgement day. They silenced the peasants who were revolting with one move. We need to stay out of all of that by focusing on developing our region which is the least developed region. This is one of the reasons why I support the Berbera deal because of the infrastructure projects that come with facilitating all the goods imported from Somaliland. The stability of the region will be a top priority and with that comes more development.
But still the Somalis aren't part of the EPRDF and have no real power politically. That is also a reason why our region is the least developed. Since Haile Selassie, the Somali region has been contionusly ignored so why should Somalis put up with it? Sure the Berbera deal might help develop Jigjiga and around that region, but that only makes up a small part of Galbeed.

Would it have been better if we pretended like there are no Somalis in Ethiopia:ayaanswag:? That is the alternative

What would be better Ethiopian,
Would be for you to admit
Ogaden is ours and not yours

:fittytousand: Look at you
trying To claim Ogaden as
Ethiopian- what A fuckin
JOKE Dhimo dhildaayhe

Last edited:
Sudanese people look like dominicans and african americans. I know because i've been to a sudanese wedding before.

First one you posted looks like an arab, he doesn't represent the majority of people from sudan.

A reverse google search on the second woman says shes from kassala in eastern sudan which is apparently a predominantly beja/tigre town(they are closer to other horn of africans than to sudanese people).
Why are you always chatting nonsense? Let me start off by saying that dominicans and african americans don't look alike so you already proved how clueless you are.

I was born in Kassala and have lived/visited numerous other cities in Sudan, and I could never tell the difference between us and other Sudanese groups. No one can point out Bejas in Sudan as we blend in with other major ethnicities.

Kassala:
20121023_004.jpg

Khartoum:
student_1.jpg

kn-sat1-students-at-st2uok-khartoum.jpg

HfCupkv.png

That disrespectful "big nosed" remark you made in another post is alluding to those from southern-western Sudan, they are ethnic minorities and they face plenty of discrimination outside their region.

World

VIP
Why are you always chatting nonsense? Let me start off by saying that dominicans and african americans don't look alike so you already proved how clueless you are.

I was born in Kassala and have lived/visited numerous other cities in Sudan, and I could never tell the difference between us and other Sudanese groups. No one can point out Bejas in Sudan as we blend in with other major ethnicities.

Kassala:
20121023_004.jpg

Khartoum:
student_1.jpg

kn-sat1-students-at-st2uok-khartoum.jpg

HfCupkv.png

That disrespectful "big nosed" remark you made in another post is alluding to those from southern-western Sudan, they are ethnic minorities and they face plenty of discrimination outside their region.

I'm just saying based on what i've seen.

The majority look like this:

220px-Sudan_-_smiling_lady.jpg

sudanese-people02.jpg

This is what the average sudanese person looks like:

The guy to the left on the second picture looks pretty identical to the "average North Sudanese face" as well. :zhqjlmx:

I'm just saying based on what i've seen.

The majority look like this:

220px-Sudan_-_smiling_lady.jpg

sudanese-people02.jpg

This is what the average sudanese person looks like:

The guy to the left on the second pictures looks pretty identical to the "average North Sudanese face" as well. :zhqjlmx:
Wow so they captured the face of 40 million people then merged it to make this average? Like the sample isn't only 7 faces merged together? Masha allah...

The first lady looks like she's from North Darfur, not a rare look in Sudan but definitely not the majority or even close to that . The man in the beige looks Sudanese but the other dude doesn't look typical.

No one you posted looks African American.

World

VIP
Wow so they captured the face of 40 million people then merged it to make this average? Like the sample isn't only 7 faces merged together? Masha allah...

The first lady looks like she's from North Darfur, not a rare look in Sudan but definitely not the majority or even close to that . The man in the beige looks Sudanese but the other dude doesn't look typical.

eh i can't take you seriously when you post rashaida people as standard sudanese (they're migrants from saudi arabia 200 years ago), but consider typical sudanese phenotype's as minorities.

Lol why are you so offended if you actually are beja then you are closer to us than your compatriots

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:

I never knew Somali girl's hated habesha that much:ohhh: , here in Canada they're friendly with each other.

It seems somali guys hate more on bantu while somali girl's hate more on habesha.:cosbyhmm:

eh i can't take you seriously when you post rashaida people as standard sudanese (they're migrants from saudi arabia 200 years ago), but consider typical sudanese phenotype's as minorities.
I didn't post any rashaida people.

Lol why are you so offended if you actually are beja then you are closer to us than your compatriots
There's a difference between being flabbergasted and offended. He's made numerous offensive posts about non-beja sudanis that I've ignored.

Correction Ethiopia is illegally occupying the Ogaden region which has belonged to
Somalis for centuries :farole: to the Somali's who agree f*ck Y'ALL

She is Ethiopian you dumbo shit heads of course she will defend her ppl
I thought Somalilanders like ethiopia?
They call them brothers and somalia the enemy.

SumMo

very lowkey
Sudanese people look like dominicans and african americans. I know because i've been to a sudanese wedding before.

First one you posted looks like an arab, he doesn't represent the majority of people from sudan.

A reverse google search on the second woman says shes from kassala in eastern sudan which is apparently a predominantly beja/tigre town(they are closer to other horn of africans than to sudanese people).

Sudanese is literally #1 nationality people mistake me for, and I don’t look dominican or AA. Dafuq are you talking about?:westbrookwtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts