the habesha are coming!!! first they come for our land and now for our culture!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Correction Ethiopia is illegally occupying the Ogaden region which has belonged to
Somalis for centuries :farole: to the Somali's who agree f*ck Y'ALL

She is Ethiopian you dumbo shit heads of course she will defend her ppl

Would it have been better if we pretended like there are no Somalis in Ethiopia:ayaanswag:? That is the alternative

200.gif

Sorry it's true:manny: they are part of the fabric that makes Ethiopia:lolbron:

World

VIP
Would it have been better if we pretended like there are no Somalis in Ethiopia:ayaanswag:? That is the alternative
Politically speaking that is the case :patrice:

Although somalis are the 3rd largest ethnicity in ethiopia, larger than even the tigrays, we aren't part of the ruling party EPRDF who have 91 % of all seats.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I have heard some say they are pretty, not sure if that would be called fetishism
interesting because theres a ethiopian christian male in my workplace whos fairly new and he keeps hitting on me despite me wearing hijab and this isnt a one thing they all seem to be hitting on me even my uber driver :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
So continued disenfranchisement is the answer? Regardless of government policy people other Ethiopians just see them as part of the whole and want to be inclusive.
You can stop doing that. We don't want to be included in anything with your people.

Politically speaking that is the case :patrice:

Although somalis are the 3rd largest ethnicity in ethiopia, larger than even the tigrays, we aren't part of the ruling party EPRDF who have 91 % of all seats.

Yeah not sure why. I guess when it formed in the 80s there wasn't a strong party represnting the region?

interesting because theres a ethiopian christian male in my workplace whos fairly new and he keeps hitting on me despite me wearing hijab and this isnt a one thing they all seem to be hitting on me even my uber driver :yloezpe::yloezpe:

Lol maybe your pretty and that is why. it is not unheard of for Ethiopians to marry people outside their religion.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Lol maybe your pretty and that is why. it is not unheard of for Ethiopians to marry people outside their religion.
hes a fob but we'll see he is fairly new to our work but is soo creepy theres like so many beautiful girls why of all the girls me although i am flattered by his interest but im a hijabi smh. I never knew ethiopian christian men marry muslim :oh6b81q:

hes a fob but we'll see he is fairly new to our work but is soo creepy theres like so many beautiful girls why of all the girls me although i am flattered by his interest but im a hijabi smh. I never knew ethiopian christian men marry muslim :oh6b81q:

Yup. Our curent PM's father was Muslim his mother orthodox and he is protestant Christian. Families like these are common. It's also common to have family memebers that converted from one religion to another. We really are a melting pot of a country.:)

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Yup. Our curent PM's father was Muslim his mother orthodox and he is protestant Christian. Families like these are common. It's also common to have family memebers that converted from one religion to another. We really are a melting pot of a country.:)
i know ethiopian christian women marry muslim men but i never heard of the opposite hence why i need to know but i really do think my new co-worker has a thing for somali and hijab because i promise you im average while theres so many beautiful females its getting to me because im religious but i dont think hes phased about that lool

Eritreans are the better versions of ethiopians and your telling me they'll scoop low and go for a faraax? plus i heard somali guys aint rated in the UK by any females used to see you lot get slandered on twitter back in 2013 lol but yh sure that happens good thing you can visualize things huh?

I don't understand your comments on the men on here "chasing after Habesha girls". Since you obviously don't rate us and think no non Somali woman would want us, why does it matter to you what we do then? :what1:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I don't understand your comments on the men on here "chasing after Habesha girls". Since you obviously don't rate us and think no non Somali woman would want us, why does it matter to you what we do then? :what1:
Bcos im trynna save yall from embarrassment and grief since your ego selves dont understand so i do have some goodness after all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending