• This website is being maintained/upgraded and may have some downtime or errors. Report any problems to the admin.

The greatest Somali Rapper isn't somali?

Medulla

Al-Oromiya/Al-Majerteeniya
VIP
This has been getting more popular back home every time he drops a track my insta is flooded by my classmates sending me this just cause of his name.

:dead:

All his tracks are bangers though this and yeyo lowkey slap too bad lots of people in the hispanic community now associate "somali" with this guy LMFAOOOOOO

Medulla

VIP
Me to a random chilean guy " I am somali " them wow do you listen to "italian somali" he's my favourite rapper

:mjlaugh:

How do we sue this guy brothers and sisters

Medulla

VIP
There is even an Anime character named "Somali".
The anime industry has loads of charc based on somalis even my boy blackbeard is a geeljire

You would be surprised many military organizations, criminal gangs and brands having Somali name. I think it's got to do with Somalis being fearless and good at warfare.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somalia_Battalion
Yeah cadaan people at my school brought up black hawk down more than me. The Somali being fearless rep is honestly globe , one of the gangs in my local area was called " The Skinnies" LMFAO.

CaliTedesse

Slave Purchased by @SOULSEARCHING for $100
VIP
Respect to that ni99a this is why I'm pro multiculturalism in Somalia we would enrich ourselves

Medulla

VIP
This shit actually bangs :whew::whoo:

Give his other tracks a listen they are good too . Although he's a tuug though he just steals burna boys tracks and remixs them, my friends didn't know this till I told them.

Actually maybe he is really is somali....

:ohhh:

Latest posts