The girl who exposed the Somali girl, Somali girl in prison two on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sambuus

Inactive
i feel sorry for reer uk most likely these girls are from scandanaivia or netherlands that emmigrated to these random cities in the uk and is giving you guys bad rep. Expect mass immigration from reer europe to the uk. Its increasing greatly
:ayaanswag:Just accept the fact that reer UK is embarrassing as shit, and leave Scandinavia out of this saxib:shookgabre:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
:ayaanswag:Just accept the fact that reer UK is embarrassing as shit, and leave Scandinavia out of this saxib:shookgabre:
no im talking about those scandanavians that MOVE to the uk and try to fit in. Not the actual somalis in scandanavia that doesnt moves...

Sambuus

Inactive
no im talking about those scandanavians that MOVE to the uk and try to fit in. Not the actual somalis in scandanavia that moves...
I hate those, they be actin all gangster when they visit Sweden. Like bruv stop saying bloodcart cause before you left all you could say was istob or blease:siilaanyosmile:

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
I hate those, they be actin all gangster when they visit Sweden. Like bruv stop saying bloodcart cause before you left all you could say was istob or blease:siilaanyosmile:

Exactly if it wasnt for them than the uk population wouldnt increase nor would there be embarassment 24/7

Status
Not open for further replies.