The girl who exposed the Somali girl, Somali girl in prison two on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
If you don't live in MN, you can't talk on behalf of Somalis. I bet you have like 2 Somali families in your city. That's why you're so shocked. What do you know about the diaspora

Go to /r/Minnesota. See what cadans and Arabs have to say about American Somalis. We all know the real truth is that the UK is the only one that makes a big deal about clubbing, drinking etc. it's completely accepted by the American and Canadian diaspora. I heard even your religious Muslims wallahi don't eat halal. You guys are also fobs, no disrespect intended.

And I don't understand how you guys mention contribution to society when Americans literally want ban ALL immigration from Somalia. Your own president name dropping you and you're here flexing on me like you're productive wanted people. Bruv, Somali Americans = Macminded and Mama Malyuun
Ignorance is bliss:mindblown:

What do you know about US somali diaspora? You think all Somalis in the states dwell in MN only?

"When you try to act like you know something, but you're shit at it"

How about you just keep your damn mouth shut before you embarrass yourself even further? :kanyehmm:

What about somalis in Ohio, seattle(WA), Cali, Texas, Tenessee, Georgia, Massachusetis, NY, etc? Nigga you know nothing about which states somalis live. All you ever heard was MN

Kulaha "2 somali families in your city" tf are you chewing, Abdi!:mindblown::gucciwhat:

Yeah, the Cadaans and Arabs hate somalis in MN so much that they vote for them(Ilhan) Genius! That's the new definition of hatred I guess. :leon:

Also somalis dominate over there too, owning businesses, or be it buying houses in the suburbs, funding Somalis in somalis. What do y'all spend your money on apart from spending it on khats in a local shop?:deadmanny:.

US ain't like those shitty small Uk apartments, that got bunkbed looking like some congested dorms full of malnourished macawiis wearing faaraxs and loudmouth Leila's and Xalimas:hova:

Fobs? *Laughs in spanish*. Jajajaj. Uk talking of fobs, the irony!:hemad:

I'm pretty positive, but I swear I don't hear any good news coming from Uk diaspora. :hmm:All I hear and see is twitter qeylo, madoows bullying y'all, and desperate xarlimmoz claiming Jamaicans:dead1:. I wonder what y'all be like in that cesspool, Gaajo, third world shithole UK:deadpeter:

Last edited:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Wallahi Uk xalimos are something else. I remember last year I was at the shisha spot in London and these group of xalimos beside me randomly ran out side scrapping another group of xalimos. It was chaos :chrisfreshhah:

Than I seen these yutes start stealing the girls purses as they were fighting :drakelaugh:

Females are each others worst enemies. They hold grudges forever with all due respect.

For example gaddafi snubbed hillary clinton and sent his retarded version of trump jnr to meet her instead of meeting her in person and she had him killed years later.

hillary-video-still-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg
Screen-Shot-2016-05-16-at-2.43.57-PM-400x201.jpg
:dead:
Bad example bruh

What I dont get is why would they jump 1 girl in the university library of all places.
Wallahi Uk xalimos are something else. I remember last year I was at the shisha spot in London and these group of xalimos beside me randomly ran out side scrapping another group of xalimos. It was chaos :chrisfreshhah:

Than I seen these yutes start stealing the girls purses as they were fighting :drakelaugh:
Thats UK born somalis....they are the black americans. US uk residence who are from europe grew up with civilized people and are different from them

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
What I dont get is why would they jump 1 girl in the university library of all places.

Thats UK born somalis....they are the black americans. US uk residence who are from europe grew up with civilized people and are different from them
Well tbh I seen ratchet ness like that here in Canada. I don’t think it’s just a Uk somali thing.

Well tbh I seen ratchet ness like that here in Canada. I don’t think it’s just a Uk somali thing.
The most embarrassing thing for me was years ago I was working with this somali guy who would go over his way to act and talk like black. He was all yo fam you know what Im saying....it was so over the top. So this white irish man told him why are you acting all black. You are somali, be proud of what you are. It flew over the somalis guy head and he was yo we all one you know what Im saying. white guy just shook his head and left him.

The most embarrassing thing for me was years ago I was working with this somali guy who would go over his way to act and talk like black. He was all yo fam you know what Im saying....it was so over the top. So this white irish man told him why are you acting all black. You are somali, be proud of what you are. It flew over the somalis guy head and he was yo we all one you know what Im saying. white guy just shook his head and left him.
that’s bs loool the only people that would even dare say why are u acting black to somalis is madows themselves, people aren’t stupid they know we’re black..

World

VIP
Why do I feel like you made this up?

World

VIP
120% looool could u imagine an cadaan dude coming up to u saying why are you acting black? the only people that would say that to you is a black person themself loool
Wtf does talking black even mean? Saying yo fam is just British urban slang, even cadaan chavs speak like that. No cadaan would be confident enough to say that to anyone.

The Sudanese girl that got jumped is the only uni student the rest go college and the jailed one overnight is Burundian.
So my Daughters age? 18/19?
Well my daughter is half Jamaican and she claims both sides. How are you claiming something that you’re not..

So my Daughters age? 18/19?
Well my daughter is half Jamaican and she claims both sides. How are you claiming something that you’re not..

Most of the time people on the internet don’t tell the truth so idk but I’m sure in real life they don’t claim it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts