The girl who exposed the Somali girl, Somali girl in prison two on the run

Status
Not open for further replies.
On today's episode of "UK's Buuq & Qeylo":noneck:

What's the matter over that Island named UK? From stealing Kfc food to asking fast food employees to cook raw fish meat to fighting with mathoows over petty twitter beefs.
Is it that bad in UK?:farmajoyaab:

And in America you lot are marrying niggas serving life, getting choked by ajnabjs in cars, strong-arming sacdiya for oral sex after she smokes your weed and pretends to be above oral sex, dining and dashing, actual gang banging etc.

:mjohreally:

Also there's a reason most of you are in that frozen cesspit called Minnesota. More liberal, especially when it comes to benefits. Don't think we don't know

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Uhh but this site is telling me Somalis are smart intelligent cushitic people and no loud screaming black people with lots of drama.

Honestly Somalis are worse than blacks
a) we are more sexually active than black people(10 kids per household)
b) we don't collect food stamps but majority of Somali households are practicing crazy amount of welfare frauds.
c) dropouts and selling drugs only to be shot by another somali (somali on somali crime)

bahwahah we cushitic and shit
hit the spot their

Fellow asian muslims and arabs are proud of who they are
do well have stable families stable jobs and contribute well to Britain

meanwhile somalis are arab wannabees with no pride, an identity crisis fuelled by the rejection of arabs
that lead to so called arab qabils figihting somali qabils
leading to begging Madows and acting like them in order to be accepted by whites as honorable Madow slaves

1 brokendown homes
2 welfare fraud and living of handouts that lead to mothers divorcing fathers for more benefits
3 out of controll single mother households with no respectable hardworking positive male role model

Last edited:

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
And in America you lot are marrying niggas serving life, getting choked by ajnabjs in cars, strong-arming sacdiya for oral sex after she smokes your weed and pretends to be above oral sex, dining and dashing, actual gang banging etc.

:mjohreally:

Also there's a reason most of you are in that frozen cesspit called Minnesota. More liberal, especially when it comes to benefits. Don't think we don't know
Typical welfare leecher.

You think US is a tuulo like that Island of yours?

You just mentioned some incidents that occurred in MN, while the first women rep. Ilhan comes from there. So, it's -1 +2= 1/positive.
Idk what comes off Uk. What about xaliimos that do daily twerking for Jamaicans in the night clubs?or the madow that bully y'all all the time? Somali moms that pop out qabiil-like kids?, welfare bums, etc. Dining and dash, yeah like the faarax from Uk who dined and dashed in his date, and later on fined with like £2000. Like Uk is a decent place, huh? I've got other worse things that happen in that shithole, I don't wanna keep going, Imma keep it civil! Just for somaalinimo's sake. I'm not even from MN, nice try tho:mjohreally:

Deport those mali niggs back to their shythole, they obviously don't know how to behave in a civilised society :mjlaugh:

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
This is comedy gold. Do you reckon they imitated the jamaican accent when they met up wid the rastas? I'm curious how far they went with this act.

:russ::pachah1:
their so called fake identity failed
when it resulted in them fighting like ratchet hoes in their hijabs at the university
and ended up behind bars like a real yardie

they must've been like

:cosbyhmm: this wasn't supposed to happen

:liberaltears:what did you expect that you can pretend to be a yardie while not ending
up like one.

when it resulted in them fighting like ratchet hoes in their hijabs at the university

they must've been like

:liberaltears:what did you expect that you can pretend to be a yardie while not ending
up like one.
Why wear the hijab? honestly i'm more offended of them trying to rep islam when they clearly were out to silence the whistle blower. They need to have their hijab and somali card revoked.

:cosbyhmm::feedme:

all this so you can lie about claiming jamaican :noneck:

the selfhate is huge you claim Jamaican on twitter then get exposed
so all four of you try to violently attack an innocent women and somehow its justified
:ayaanswag:now you're all in prison or will be

Nacalaa, that's it. I'm packing up and leaving UK. :comeon:
families-suitcase-vacation-holiday-baggage-luggage-rdcn35_low.jpg

L

they must've been like

up like one.
Let me guess they will go to their cells and sleep blaming somali men for their circumstance and their non existent self esteem.

hqdefault.jpg

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
i feel sorry for reer uk most likely these girls are from scandanaivia or netherlands that emmigrated to these random cities in the uk and is giving you guys bad rep. Expect mass immigration from reer europe to the uk. Its increasing greatly

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
i feel sorry for reer uk most likely these girls are from scandanaivia or netherlands that emmigrated to these random cities in the uk and is giving you guys bad rep. Expect mass immigration from reer europe to the uk. Its increasing greatly
uk is mostly a shithole especially in london mostly Madow nieghbourhoods are not looking good
but outside of london seems to be better especailly the asian areas like birmingham liverpool slough sheffield or bradford leeds and Leicester
their maybe terrible but not on the level of london

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
how do
uk is mostly a shithole especially in london mostly Madow nieghbourhoods are not looking good
but outside of london seems to be better especailly the asian areas like birmingham liverpool slough sheffield or bradford leeds and Leicester
their maybe terrible but not on the level of london
how do you feel about the somali population increasing in the uk mainly from somalis in other euro countries coming in and settling?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts