The girl I wanted to marry is engaged to another guy

Venetian

Civic Nationalist | Horn Unionist
You played around too much and now she moved on. Now you think you still have a chance to salvage something.

Let's not even mention it was all haram.

So there's this girl I've been seeing on and off for the past 2.5 years. We've had our differences and breakups during that time but after a while we always patched things up. The last breakup was new year. Since then I tried to move on and started seeing other people but they didn't last long. I finally realised what I truly wanted and made a personal commitment to finally put the ring on the original girl's finger. I was finally in a position to do so and I knew what I wanted. One of the reasons we broke up previously was that she was ready for marriage but I wasn't. This time I thought after a bit of sweet talk things will go back to normal and I can smoothly seal the deal.

Boy was I wrong. After our last breakup, she also decided to move on. I knew and know she still isn't over me, but she felt like time was slipping and she just wanted to get married. All her friends have already married so she gave up love for a convenient marriage. She's currently engaged to another guy and I'm kicking myself. I took her for granted.

Now my dilemma is should I break up her engagement and win her back, or somehow move on?

You have to move on and not ruin it for her fiancé. he already proposed and she said yes. There are plenty of women out there. You’ll find someone else.

You have to move on and not ruin it for her fiancé. he already proposed and she said yes. There are plenty of women out there. You’ll find someone else.
Fiance doesnt mean she is married. She is still fair fight imo. Back in the day if a man really wanted a woman, he would get rid of his rival. Im not suggesting that. But he needs to write a song for her and win her back

Abaq

VIP
In other news, she had a really good looking friend I had an eye on for a while. I didn't try anything because I'm not a saqajaan. But now I want to ask her to hook me up. Wallahi she's better looking :lolbron:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So there's this girl I've been seeing on and off for the past 2.5 years. We've had our differences and breakups during that time but after a while we always patched things up. The last breakup was new year. Since then I tried to move on and started seeing other people but they didn't last long. I finally realised what I truly wanted and made a personal commitment to finally put the ring on the original girl's finger. I was finally in a position to do so and I knew what I wanted. One of the reasons we broke up previously was that she was ready for marriage but I wasn't. This time I thought after a bit of sweet talk things will go back to normal and I can smoothly seal the deal.

Boy was I wrong. After our last breakup, she also decided to move on. I knew and know she still isn't over me, but she felt like time was slipping and she just wanted to get married. All her friends have already married so she gave up love for a convenient marriage. She's currently engaged to another guy and I'm kicking myself. I took her for granted.

Now my dilemma is should I break up her engagement and win her back, or somehow move on?

Walle iyoo billee the soap i watch on TV are just like the ones happening in real life.

In my Soap Operas-- the one guarantee thing to unite two love birds is if one of them decides to move on with another person. The one left behind, suddenly has an epiphany. Suddenly the fuuto is in love.

*Roll eyes* & get a life!

1594739720213.png

Trending