The genius behind Puntland's donations to Beledweyne

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Because you insult your tribe 24/7 here. You need to play smarter if you wanna people believe you.

"Powerless langaab Sanbuusa", because i have commented on a thread about Puntland ? Boy, go get some fresh air and miss me with your fake bravado, this is a FORUM
I don't, and I only insult people who are against Somalia and want the people to suffer and be in ruins.

A lot of people were a little surprised. Why would Puntland donate money to people who hate them when there were two cyclones headed our way? These people pray against us and never help us when we experience natural disasters. It didn't make any sense.
:gucciwhat:
Beledweyne residents don't hate you. You Diaspora kids that don't know af-somali & spoon fed hate makes you believe the whole Somalia hates you.

You even boast about helping people in a tragedy for cheap political points & a feel good smh. Xamar alone raised over $1 million but you don't see the countless threads on here boasting about it.

Being excessively prideful/arrogant can take you to naar. Avoid that sin.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
:gucciwhat:
Beledweyne residents don't hate you. You Diaspora kids that don't know af-somali & spoon fed hate makes you believe the whole Somalia hates you.

You even boast about helping people in a tragedy for cheap political points & a feel good smh. Xamar alone raised over $1 million but you don't see the countless threads on here boasting about it.

Being excessively prideful/arrogant can take you to naar. Avoid that sin.
I know they don’t hate us. All Somali people have love for each other. They are talking about the federal government which constantly for over a decade been blocking most of our developments in puntland. They also side with somaliland and galmudug on our border disputes. The people all over Somali are friendly towards each other and hold no ill will.

Sxb that's not true
The money was collected back in 2017, also it's not even about the money or the amount, even had they donated couple bags of rice, I would have given them same level of respect.

But to brag and politicise something done in the name of charity is really bad, some of these animal's on this site have no shame.
that's just 160k out of half a million, not just money but people sent the little things they had also PL health minister sent health related stuff. We sent ur ppl half a million 2017, what did u ever do for us?

Trending