The genius behind Puntland's donations to Beledweyne

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Last week, Beledweyne, Hirshabelle suffered from heavy floods displacing thousands.
While the rest of the country sat around and Farmaajo was cracking jokes about this disaster, the people of Puntland immediately sprung into action raising hundreds of thousands of dollars.
A lot of people were a little surprised. Why would Puntland donate money to people who hate them when there were two cyclones headed our way? These people pray against us and never help us when we experience natural disasters. It didn't make any sense.

Two cyclones were headed our way and we braced ourselves for disaster. We knew that only Allah could save us. To the faithful, donating the small amount of money that we had to our enemies actually made sense, precisely because of those incoming cyclones. Any money we donate is an investment into our future because Allah will reward us for it. The fact that Puntland was first to donate and inspired many people in other regions to donate increased our rewards exponentially.

And it paid off. The disastrous cyclone that we were so afraid of turned into much needed barwaaqo.
Alhamdulillah! I would like to thank our wise culuma, volunteers, and donors for saving Puntland.

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Recent reports are saying that the cyclone has split into three and redirected towards Somaliland.
:hemad:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Our diin says we should help each other. If you help your brother Muslim Allah will give you more imaan and حسنة . In future Allah will let someone to help you when you need it most. الحمدالله تعالى .

Fat pirate

Observer
You lot are wack
Straight trash

I have never seen some lil charity work being politicised this much.

This type of wacky shitty gloating makes me wanna vomit

If you lot was waiting for a thank you or compliments - send me your post codes - I will happily mail you my fresh vomit
:susp:

What's the matter with you weirdos - start acting normal - I have seen multiple similar threads about beledwayne in past few and its so cringe
:susp::susp:
:susp::susp::susp::susp:

You lot are wack
Straight trash

I have never seen some lil charity work being politicised this much.

This type of wacky shitty gloating makes me wanna vomit

If you lot was waiting for a thank you or compliments - send me your post codes - I will happily mail you my fresh vomit
:susp:

What's the matter with you weirdos - start acting normal - I have seen multiple similar threads about beledwayne in past few and its so cringe
:susp::susp:
:susp::susp::susp::susp:

Little Charity ? We cannot deny 164,000 $ (the complete money was 340,000 $) donated is a lot of money for Somalias circumstances. If we estimate the GDP of Puntland to 100 Million USD (this is the number people used here at least) it means they collected in a short time 0.3 percent of their GDP. The equivalent would be if UK donate 7.8 Billion dollars (GPD of 2.6 trillion) in short time and you can guess how unrealistic this sound for any state in the world to do this. I will give credits to reer Buntland for this one.

Last edited:
Little Charity ? We cannot deny 164,000 $ (the complete money was 340,000 $) donated is a lot of money for Somalias circumstances. If we estimate the GDP of Puntland to 100 Million USD (this is the number people used here at least) it means they collected in a short time 0.3 percent of their GDP. The equivalent would be if UK donate 7.8 Billion dollars (GPD of 2.6 trillion) in short time and you can guess how unrealistic this sound for any state in the world to do this. I will give credits to reer Buntland for this one.

rich nations donate between 0.7% to 1.5% of their GDP per UN 2015 millennium goals that still continue, so not bad

one should not boast what ones right hand gives in charity though, so the brother should not be boasting about it,

did you see Ogaden boast when cabdi iley not only gave money to somaliland, puntland, xamar etc but also allowed their camels and cattle to use DDS lands for water and pasture?

do you see Ogaden boast how each year we give 20% of university places to those from djabouti, puntland, south somalia, somaliland?

a true landeer doesn't boast, and what his right hand gives is secret, as islam tells us, if you boast the ajir is wiped out,

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
rich nations donate between 0.7% to 1.5% of their GDP per UN 2015 millennium goals that still continue, so not bad

one should not boast what ones right hand gives in charity though, so the brother should not be boasting about it,

did you see Ogaden boast when cabdi iley not only gave money to somaliland, puntland, xamar etc but also allowed their camels and cattle to use DDS lands for water and pasture?

do you see Ogaden boast how each year we give 20% of university places to those from djabouti, puntland, south somalia, somaliland?

a true landeer doesn't boast, and what his right hand gives is secret, as islam tells us, if you boast the ajir is wiped out,
Good thing I didn't donate a penny then.
:hemad:

Ugaas, they spent this money in a few days, I guess the countries you mentioned spent this money during a year. Secondly a poor person giving sadaqa is more worth than a rich person doing it. But i agree, one should not brag about Sadaqa.

And yes i saw you boast a lot about the fact you gave half of the world university places in Jijiga, if i answer your question sincerely.

Ugaas, they spent this money in a few days, I guess the countries you mentioned spent this money during a year. Secondly a poor person giving sadaqa is more worth than a rich person doing it. But i agree, one should not brag about Sadaqa.

And yes i saw you boast a lot about the fact you gave half of the world university places in Jijiga, if i answer your question sincerely.

well, that old cuqdad from your people comes up, i never mentioned half the bloody world old boy, i wrote 20%, but one day insha Allah we aim to give half the world in a free Ogadeniya with our oil money insha Allah, come on now, no need to exaggerate bro, just making a point,

why doesn't 1dooristan give university places to jubaland, galmudug or puntland students?

well, that old cuqdad from your people comes up, i never mentioned half the bloody world old boy, i wrote 20%, but one day insha Allah we aim to give half the world in a free Ogadeniya with our oil money insha Allah, come on now, no need to exaggerate bro, just making a point,

why doesn't 1dooristan give university places to jubaland, galmudug or puntland students?

Bro shaydanka iska naar i was sarcastic and not serious. Somaliland has a lot of other Somali students, especially in Boorame and Hargeysa.

Fat pirate

Observer
Sxb that's not true
The money was collected back in 2017, also it's not even about the money or the amount, even had they donated couple bags of rice, I would have given them same level of respect.

But to brag and politicise something done in the name of charity is really bad, some of these animal's on this site have no shame.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Sxb that's not true
The money was collected back in 2017, also it's not even about the money or the amount, even had they donated couple bags of rice, I would have given them same level of respect.

But to brag and politicise something done in the name of charity is really bad, some of these animal's on this site have no shame.
It doesn't matter when the money was collected. Money is money.

Regardless, you're missing the point of this thread. This story is a great example of the rewards you get from giving sadaqa. The lesson here is that sadaqa from those who have little is strong enough to stop natural disasters.

Sadaqa is not only the key to jannah but also the key to peace and development in the dunya.

Fat pirate

Observer
It doesn't matter when the money was collected. Money is money.

Regardless, you're missing the point of this thread. This story is a great example of the rewards you get from giving sadaqa. Sadaqa is not only the key to jannah but also the key to peace and development in the dunya.
SmartSelect_20191103-222325_Chrome.jpg

That's you right there akh,
No 1 hates you lot and no 1 is praying against you too.

you was lowkey bragging too whilst throwing a lil hate into the mix

Trending