The Game and the inherent power struggle in relationships

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
As a grown up lady I don’t see myself getting interested in a man that plays mind games or waits 3-4 days in order to take a step. If he doesn’t take initiatives in a timely manner I move on immediately. No one has time to wait 3-4 days to make a phone call waxas waa bullshit
Its dumb wait 3 days just be open and honest with your intention

You should never be a mindless sheep following idiotic made up rules

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Horta why do my threads are attracting new bies and fem©els? Yaab anaagaa aragnay!:meleshame:

This does not work on somal
I agree its a power strugle, from my experieance there så many factors that is involved this. Girls with daddy issue love to play this game but everyone is different. Some girls like it straight forward and others just want to fuc. The secret is money or appearence. Go to gym there are methods to get bigger jaw and save money för a good hairline and you win.
There is also fat white chicks.

If you want xalimo go to university prayer room everyday and you will find a religous xalimo and if you are Lucky you will be married with in the next Six month

Life is a game itself and this is part of many games we have to play, It encompasses everything, but it's all subtle manipulation and half-truths meant to hide how you really feel so that you dont hurt yourself and also so that whoever you're with doesn't get the impression you care too much, or too little, or whatever. It's the dating ritual. That's just what it is.

Everyone who says they dont play most likely thinks their own shit doesn't smell bad. We are all part of the problem. However, the key difference is that some people are aware of why we do the things we do in the opening stages of dating, and some people are not. Those that are aware of why we do certain things* and some that just do them instinctively (ie most of us).

Then you have the habitual serial daters who have managed to make a science out of it. It's all subtle manipulations and half-truths, the difference is that most people do it subconsciously or at least benevolently. Some are very intentional with their manipulations, and being aware of how to play The Game is how they can pull it off.

As I said, I hate The game. I discard it as soon as possible, but it puts me in a precarious situation because I'd rather just be real and honest and open with someone, and my feelings aren't necessarily always reciprocated. That's the "danger", and depending on the imbalance there, it can make or break a relationship. But as long as you're on the same page, it usually works out fine.

But most of you did pretty much say it was better to just be real and honest, and that's reassuring to me, since that's exactly what I do. My concern is that my avoidance of playing the game will somehow come back and bite me in the ass. But you're all wrong if you're convinced you don't play it at all unless you just married the first guy who asks you out, no questions asked.

Last edited:

Royalflush

novacane
Horta why do my threads are attracting new bies and fem©els? Yaab anaagaa aragnay!:meleshame:

Life is a game itself and this is part of many games we have to play, It encompasses everything, but it's all subtle manipulation and half-truths meant to hide how you really feel so that you dont hurt yourself and also so that whoever you're with doesn't get the impression you care too much, or too little, or whatever. It's the dating ritual. That's just what it is.

Everyone who says they dont play most likely thinks their own shit doesn't smell bad. We are all part of the problem. However, the key difference is that some people are aware of why we do the things we do in the opening stages of dating, and some people are not. Those that are aware of why we do certain things* and some that just do them instinctively (ie most of us).

Then you have the habitual serial daters who have managed to make a science out of it. It's all subtle manipulations and half-truths, the difference is that most people do it subconsciously or at least benevolently. Some are very intentional with their manipulations, and being aware of how to play The Game is how they can pull it off.

As I said, I hate The game. I discard it as soon as possible, but it puts me in a precarious situation because I'd rather just be real and honest and open with someone, and my feelings aren't necessarily always reciprocated. That's the "danger", and depending on the imbalance there, it can make or break a relationship. But as long as you're on the same page, it usually works out fine.

But most of you did pretty much say it was better to just be real and honest, and that's reassuring to me, since that's exactly what I do. My concern is that my avoidance of playing the game will somehow come back and bite me in the ass. But you're all wrong if you're convinced you don't play it at all unless you just married the first guy who asks you out, no questions asked.
BD80DDC0-30CE-4BDE-9255-DE9E2CCA5452.jpeg

I know he put “daddy” on his tinder profile :damn:

Trending