The funniest thing I have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There's a lot of wisdom behind it centuries of accumulated wisdom it's a shame you're too high off weed to feel it, profound & moving is my verdict.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
:pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::pachah1::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
YCfNjR7.png
YCfNjR7.png
YCfNjR7.png
YCfNjR7.png
YCfNjR7.png
YCfNjR7.png
YCfNjR7.png
:dead::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead: dead af wallahi

VixR

Veritas
That fat f*ck seems to be using them as a contrast device to make himself sound/look good to divert from his song sounding blasé. We have no context as an audience for what they're chanting. Notice how they sit there not making a single sound until he's done with his piece, the chanting wasn't even incorporated into the rest of the performance :dead:

waraabe

Your superior
That fat f*ck seems to be using them as a contrast device to make himself sound/look good to divert from his song sounding blasé. We have no context as an audience for what they're chanting. Notice how they sit there not making a single sound until he's done with his piece, the chanting wasn't even incorporated :dead:
That fat thing is a woman :browtf:

How come Australian natives have no culture?

NZ Natives are the best but Australian Natives are the worst. Why is this?
Australian natives were treated far worse by white colonialists. Its sad to see their culture replaced with rampant alcoholism. There is also a greater percentage of NZ natives as they were not killed off.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Australian natives were treated far worse by white colonialists. Its sad to see their culture replaced with rampant alcoholism. There is also a greater percentage of NZ natives as they were not killed off.
That's because the Maoris fought the whites hard. Their society was far more organized and advanced compared to the Austrailian Aboriginals, who were basically just primitive hunter-gatherers. The Maoris on the other hand were far more war-like, and were quicker to adapt new technology. They bought tons of guns. They also had much larger numbers, so it was much harder to wipe them all out.

Because of all these factors, they were able to fight the whites into a stalemate and actually become an important part of New Zealand. Maori is one of the official languages, and a lot of Maori culture was incorporated into NZ culture. Maoris are still going strong while Abos are teetering on the brink of oblivion.

Apollo

VIP
^^ Maoris had agriculture (pigs, some staple crops etc.). Their population was already bigger than the Oz Abos before colonization. It was more difficult to subjugate them than the Abos.

Abos were also at pre-agriculture, paleolithic stage when they were discovered by Europeans. Easy to conquer, they also had less immunity to Eurasian diseases and died off. The Polynesian Maoris are originally from Southern China/Taiwan and were already exposed to some trans-Eurasian diseases. Abos were in Australia since 60,000 BC.

:mjlol:I thought it was a guy. Either way.

We have chants too. Most cultures do. I see no reason to make fun of them just bc we don't understand it and it looks funny to us.
buranbuur? :lolbron:

i mean atleast our chants don't sound like witch craft, and its coupled with a dance

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
The sticks they bang together killed me :dead::dead::dead1::deadosama::deadrose::dead:
So softly too. When the one on the left makes a noise and the man with the sticks laughs and proceeds to clear his throat with all those white people in the audience attentively listening :damn::drakelaugh::damn::dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.