The funniest thing I have seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
These cadaans are casually jamming to it like there's no tomorrow, I'd book it asap fam. Desiigner's dad ain't fucking around, mans dropping the biggest 9 bar inkaar infused juju upon them and their kin and they're sitting in a circle like it's a campfire.

Lyrics for those of you who couldn't understand it, shame upon you he's speaking Somali:
ii wadaa, sheekadaa, been badanaa, waan socdaa, sii socdaa, ii wadaa, waan duula, je nais pas, tu mama, matata, hakuna, rattata

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Lyrics for those of you who couldn't understand it, shame upon you he's speaking Somali:
ii wadaa, sheekadaa, been badanaa, waan socdaa, sii socdaa, ii wadaa, waan duula, je nais pas, tu mama, matata, hakuna, rattata
:mjlol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
From the Youtube comments of the video:

"this is beautiful. brain damaged savages and deranged trannies coming together under the banner of degeneracy. wipe us out, muslims. we do not deserve something so progressive."

:siilaanyolaugh:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
From the Youtube comments of the video:

"this is beautiful. brain damaged savages and deranged trannies coming together under the banner of degeneracy. wipe us out, muslims. we do not deserve something so progressive."

:siilaanyolaugh:
Sounds exactly like broski @Adheer Warsame, atone for your sins.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Horta do these people actually have no culture?
They were in Australia for what, 40,000 years? Society never moved past the point they're at now?
Someone explain because the Youtube comments of this video are selling me what looks like racist propaganda :kanyehmm:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
All cultures are equal tho :drakelaugh:
:dabcasar:
Don't hate bro, the abbos gave us 10 hour digeridoo videos on Youtube, show some respek :drakelaugh:
Capture.PNG

@Bielsa @Kanye
Abos make 0.9% ( Including 1/16 sheegatos) of the population so they're pretty rare. The ones that live in the cities are the stereotypical abos. alcoholics, drug abusers, welfare fiends. Most of them are unemployed/in poverty. The youth just latched on to the AA culture
The rest live in government built reserves in the desert, I don't know how they are there but I assume they speak their native language.

Mixing with non-abos is very rare for them because everyone looks down on them, whites, Asians, Indians, Muslims, Africans and even Somalis of course. Mixing with one is very is basically insulting you're family.
But a lot of abos are mixed because of the rapes committed by the white settlers.
All in all they tend to stay with their own

Last edited:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
@Bielsa @Kanye
Abos make 0.9% ( Including 1/16 sheegatos) of the population so they're pretty rare. The ones that live in the cities are the stereotypical abos. alcoholics, drug abusers, welfare fiends. Most of them are unemployed/in poverty. The youth just latched on to the AA culture
The rest live in government built reserves in the desert, I don't know how they are there but I assume they speak their native language.

Mixing with non-abos is very rare for them because everyone looks down on them l, whites, Asians, Indians, Muslims, Africans and even Somalis of course. Mixing with one is very is basically insulting you're family.
But a lot of abos are mixed because of the rapes committed by the white settlers.
All in all they tend to stay with their own

A bit like Natives in USA and Canada then. Even the Greenlandic Inuit are also alcoholic bums who who live on the street and rarely mix with Danes. A Dane is more likely to breed with a Muslim than a Inuit. Why are these native populations in different parts of the world known for mass alcoholism and homelessness and unemployment? It's quite sad. I feel sorry for them.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
A bit like Natives in USA and Canada then. Even the Greenlandic Inuit are also alcoholic bums who who live on the street and rarely mix with Danes. A Dane is more likely to breed with a Muslim than a Inuit. Why are these native populations in different parts of the world known for mass alcoholism and homelessness and unemployment? It's quite sad. I feel sorry for them.

Because they...literally saw their numbers decimated in a matter of years and a new culture ready to hold dominion over them :mjcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.