The Friendzone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Before any of yall non Virgin wannabees start having a laugh at me, I just wanted to ask if any of yall genuinely have female friends that you don't try it on?

I always see the positives from a friendship with a girl. She can introduce you to her friends, give you pointers on what girls like, they can make you look popular in the clubs too. Only problem I had in my teens was that 1 chick who I'd known for years was seeing someone but kept belling me for emotional comfort. That was all fine when I was just appreciative of female company but I don't like being someone's dirty secret. Had to tell her she needs to bring something to the table or just show herself out

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Don't listen to these losers who don't have the courage to talk to a girl let alone have friends who are girls.

Yes I've male friends, I've known them since 3rd grade, some in middle and high school then college. They're truly the best friends I've ever had. Genuine and always there for me.

P.s

It goes down hill when they start catching feelings, but I slap them back to reality.:banderas:

waraabe

Your superior
Men and women can't be friends unless she is so extremely disfigured that there is virtually zero chance of you feeling her.

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
Men and women can't be friends sxb. Someone is bound to catch feelings.

Imagine being friends with a fine girl who's blessed in both departments.:kanyehmm: I wouldn't sleep knowing some random ni99a is hitting it while I only drink coffee at Starbucks with her.:russ::ohlord:

Hubble

VIP
It's not friend zone it's called friendship. If you like a girl make it known to her and if you just want to be friends also make that clear.

Lily

>,,< certified creep >,,<
Just seen your pic.:urgh:You look like Precious little sistah I take back my offer.:hova:

Hence why it would be easier to get friendzoned by quruxlow duhhh....

any quruxlows please let me get lost in your friendzone (aka your pmzone) :jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx:

Mckenzie

VIP
Hence why it would be easier to get friendzoned by quruxlow duhhh....

any quruxlows please let me get lost in your friendzone (aka your pmzone) :jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx::jgjrrmx:

You can chill in my zone but it's gonna cost you

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
70% of somali guys are quruxlows...... we have enough to satisfy that percentage :rolleyes::rolleyes:
You're right, I forgot my quruxlow pie @waraabe
With ass of steel. :banderas:

We are blessed :rejoice:

tumblr_ndc65r5sCN1tfn6k7o1_400.gif

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
the friendzone is dumb, if u like a girl nin rag iska dhig and make a move. if u feel like u can't befriend a girl without catching feelings, then don't befriend one :westbrookwtf:. why u hangin around like a puppy waiting for something to happen, then complain about being put in the mythical friendzone :lol:

Mckenzie

VIP
beeenta iska daa.... only non quruxlows would say they are quruxlows......

Do you want to be the first ever girl on Somspot to see my pic? :damedamn:

I highly value my anonymity but sometimes I'd throw it all away for some attention

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending